Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today.

And here we go with the Iron Man collecting.

Thanks to all the reissuing, I should be expecting most of the Iron Man collection minus Mark 3/4. lol I hope people break apart Gantry MkIV :x

Mine came, and it's got QC issues. >_> One side of a... back ankle cover was popped off, easy fix... but on the other leg, the pieces don't align. I *think* I can pop the pieces back in alignment, but I'm a bit nervous about manhandling it.

tonyleg.jpg

It's also DEFINITELY got one missing screw cover and one that doesn't seem to have been on when the fig was painted (it's red, but it's just red plastic and sticks out a fair amount)

tonybutt.jpg

This is my first Hot Toys, too. Sucks to have something wrong - even small things - out of the box. Exactly when does one decide it's worth complaining over? I mean, this isn't some action figure I got at Wal-Mart, but I assume the process is annoying and probably involves getting the whole fig replaced...

You return that S#!7 immediately! and don't take no for an answer :mad: :pfft:

That Avenger is not assembled :gah:

From looking at all ya'll boxes, it seems there are no dings or bumps; did you all pay for the pack out? Or is the UPS guy who does my route really really sucky??

I read the posts above with the QC problems that were had, I have none of them. My box came fine as usual since my UPS dude/dudette are cool.

edit: The RDJ head has more paint applications on it. That's cool stuff.

Last edited:
With all of these random QC issues I am kinda glad I am on the waitlist and more than likely won't get one. I'd be one of the ones to have something be wrong.

You return that S#!7 immediately! and don't take no for an answer :mad: :pfft:

That Avenger is not assembled :gah:

Ahahahahah. Yeah. Glad it's not just me being overly picky. :exactly: Not that I spend ages in TRU picking through for figs with the stencils lined up perfectly... *cough* I'm wondering if I have bad luck with SS and Iron Man... years ago I got that Best Buy exclusive with the little bust in it and the paint was jacked up. I took it back to Best Buy, they gave me a replacement, and it was even worse than the first one. :slap One of these days I'll break out the airbrush or something and battle damage it, since it's halfway there already.

From looking at all ya'll boxes, it seems there are no dings or bumps; did you all pay for the pack out? Or is the UPS guy who does my route really really sucky??

Not that I'm much concerned about the box given the figure issues, but the top of my outer sleeve was accordioned a bit.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones. Mine arrived today and all is well. I love it and the packaging. I hope all the Avengers come in similar packaging

Last edited:
I guess I am one of the lucky ones. Mine arrived today and all is well. I love it anf the packaging. I hope all the Avengers come in similar packaging.

I agree. it would be nice to have them all matching with the names on top. they could even do different colors for each character, like Cap could be Blue, Hulk would be green etc.

I agree. it would be nice to have them all matching with the names on top. they could even do different colors for each character, like Cap could be Blue, Hulk would be green etc.

the different color was exactly what I was thinking.

hulk - green
cap - blue
thor - silver
widow - black
hawkeye - purple
fury - grey
loki - gold
mark vi - maybr a darker red

thet would all pop together. Especially considering they are metalic looking

I think you have something there- BW and Fury boxes black??? BW box very very deep blue then!:rotfl

I've for an IM 2 Battle Damaged Mark VI that is willing to be traded for a Avengers Mark VI.

I have 2 of these, one I got from Sideshow and one I got from an overseas trade, the one I got from overseas is perfect, the one I got from Sideshow is still sealed in the box. Thinking of keeping it for trade bait later on when I want something.

I have 2 of these, one I got from Sideshow and one I got from an overseas trade, the one I got from overseas is perfect, the one I got from Sideshow is still sealed in the box. Thinking of keeping it for trade bait later on when I want something.

Good plan.these will be wanted!
Does SS still have him for sale?

Back