Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics, like these

7343018224_3ca3dd9998_h.jpg

7157816221_46baa0feec_b.jpg

VERY cool pics make this diffucult to wait for :impatient: so more pics....please.....:)

I like the extra touch ups on the updated head. It's more rugged looking than the Mk4 version.

Got mine today and he's awesome. Would post up pictures later today as it's just past midnight here. So far I'm liking what I see.

It's crazy how figures can look so good in 1/6 scale but suits for the most part just can't look right. Is it the bulky fabric, or the stitching? I have yet to see a suit on a 1/6 that really looked tailored. I was thinking of using the RDJ head from this to create an additional figure but can't find a dark suit that looks great yet.

Oldie but goodie pic.

I have new pics to put up, but I'm at work right now and can't access them.

034-1.jpg

Damn, is this your first IM figure? I think you had an orgasm all over the thread.

LOL...no, I've got the MIV, but I missed out on the Mark VI back when it came out, and I'm really excited to have him in my collection...needed to convey that!!

So happy I didn't have to pay the ridiculous scalper prices on ebay because I honestly didn't care about the base or the BD parts, as I will display him non BD. This one comes with everything I need.

So yes...I'm prolly gonna mess my pants when I get home and get the figure out of his packaging confines.

Oh...and I have the Mark II Unleashed on its way too!! :hi5:

LOL...no, I've got the MIV, but I missed out on the Mark VI back when it came out, and I'm really excited to have him in my collection...needed to convey that!!

So happy I didn't have to pay the ridiculous scalper prices on ebay because I honestly didn't care about the base or the BD parts, as I will display him non BD. This one comes with everything I need.

So yes...I'm prolly gonna mess my pants when I get home and get the figure out of his packaging confines.

Oh...and I have the Mark II Unleashed on its way too!! :hi5:

Cool to see someone so excited. I was the same way last month when I got my first HT. The mighty Jack Sparrow DX. Couldn't be more happy with it. The bad thing is everything from this point on has alot to live up to.

Back