Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine wouldn't move at all, then there was a pop and it moved just like the IM2 head.

Here's some pictures comparing the two. Sorry they are just iPhone, it's all I've got.

Left:IM2
Right:Avengers

90eef4c9.jpg

7d9021e7.jpg

977f103f.jpg

The feet also are a bit dirtier on this one and it looks like the gold color is slightly darker on the avengers version and the Tony Stark head is more tan.

So what's the deal is it the same figure with just a different paint job?

Slightly different paint
Full TS head sculpt out of the helmet
Avenger packaging

Those are the key points. I'm sure others more "in the know" will chime in with the smaller details.

- Slightly different paintjob (Avengers release has painted on "scratches"), as well as an apparently different hue for the gold parts
- Ironman2 release comes with the Tony Stark reveal helmet, Avengers release comes with the fully un-helmeted Tony Stark head
- Avengers release does not come with battle-damage parts
- Avengers release cannot remove bicep and thigh armors (to use the battle-damage parts)
- Ironman2 release came with 2 stands (black stand with "Ironman2" logo, and the destroyed drones base), Avengers release only comes with 1 (black stand with "Avengers" logo)
- Ironman2 release came with a pair of fists, 2 pairs of open hands, and the articulated hands; Avengers release only comes with the pair of fists and the pair of articulated hands

I think that's about it...

In essence yes, but the IM2 MKVI came with a lot more accessories (BD parts, Diorama Base, and the face plate is interchangeable between the LED head and the Stark head. The IM2 MKVI also came with 4 pairs of hands, as the Avengers MKVI only came with 2 pairs.

Cool to see someone so excited. I was the same way last month when I got my first HT. The mighty Jack Sparrow DX. Couldn't be more happy with it. The bad thing is everything from this point on has alot to live up to.

Thanks man. I have really been on a HT kick since late last year and have abandoned alot of lines I used to collect to have money for HT stuff. LOL

Since late 2011 I have accumulated the following:
Superman Returns Superman
Chris Reeve Superman
Keaton Bats
Nicholson Joker
DX 01 Joker (broken PERS) so got him on the cheap
Bank Robber Joker
Mark IV IM
Thor
Captain America
War Machine
Berserker Predator
Tracker PRedator
Falconer Predator

On the way:
Mark VI Avengers Limited (arrived today)
Mark II Unleashed (should arrive Tues or Wed next week)

PO:
Avengers Thor, Loki, Cap (of those that are up for PO already)
T2 T-800 Arnold
P2 City Hunter

PPO (planned PO's):
Avengers HULK, and perhaps the Mark VII
Not sure yet, but maybe PO Mark I 2.0
Arkham City Batman
TDKR Batman, Bane, Batpod....

Here is my wallet: :horror

Thanks man. I have really been on a HT kick since late last year and have abandoned alot of lines I used to collect to have money for HT stuff. LOL

I left off a couple...LOL

I also have:
Classic Pred and just picked up Machiko from the AVP line.

Superman Returns Superman
Chris Reeve Superman
Keaton Bats
Nicholson Joker
DX 01 Joker (broken PERS) so got him on the cheap
Bank Robber Joker
Mark IV IM
Thor
Captain America
War Machine
Berserker Predator
Tracker PRedator
Falconer Predator

On the way:
Mark VI Avengers Limited (arrived today)
Mark II Unleashed (should arrive Tues or Wed next week)

PO:
Avengers Thor, Loki, Cap (of those that are up for PO already)
T2 T-800 Arnold
P2 City Hunter

PPO (planned PO's):
Avengers HULK, and perhaps the Mark VII
Not sure yet, but maybe PO Mark I 2.0
Arkham City Batman
TDKR Batman, Bane, Batpod....

Here is my wallet: :horror

Quite an impressive collection you have amassed. Mine will never be to that level. I'm pretty selective on what I get.

Currently have....
Jack Sparrow DX
Iron Man Mark VI Promo Edition (should be shipping soon)

Plan to get...
T-800 DX
Joker DX 2.0
Enterbay MIB J&K
SSC Boba Fett, Tusken Raider, Vader (new one)

Will buy if announced (wishlist LOL)
HT POTC Davy Jones 2.0
HT POTC Blackbeard
SSC Stormtrooper reissue

That is about it for me

Yes back OT indeed...just like to marvel at how great the HT stuff is and how easy it is to be addicted to it.

Buttmunch; They sent out emails to those that signed up and even had it in last week's newsletter. Don't know what more they could have done for you. You gotta pay attention too :lol[/QUOTE said:
:slap totally missed them, I am signed up for them too. I had a very crazy and sad past week or soo, guess this just slipped under my radar. Its no biggie though as this is a nice figure but not must have for me though.

Congrat to those who got this great figure:hi5:

Mine was delivered! So excited, unfortunately I won't be able to open it until later, after work I have to go straight to the gym so I'm home in time to watch the game tonight.

4:45! 4:45! He was supposed to be delivered by 4:45! It's now 4:48! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I sold mine on Ebay last night but just got the figure in today. Thankfully everything looks good as I didn't want to have any problems and have to go through SS for a replacement figure or part.

I sold mine on Ebay last night but just got the figure in today. Thankfully everything looks good as I didn't want to have any problems and have to go through SS for a replacement figure or part.

Hate to ask how much you got for him.

Wow! This really blows! I didnt even see this come up on the new releases section on the sideshow website?
I dont think it actually did did it?
my newsletters stopped coming a while ago, i wonder why?!
Jumped on the waitlist, hope it converts.

Back