Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my stealth sitting in his shipper unopened, but I got nervous and had to be sure all was well.... So of course now he's on display. Lol so much for mint unopened in box future sales....

Question for all you smart peoples. I am looking to sell my stealth VII, but am unable to create a post in the sale/trade forum. If someone could enlighten me as to how this is done, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Question for all you smart peoples. I am looking to sell my stealth VII, but am unable to create a post in the sale/trade forum. If someone could enlighten me as to how this is done, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Phase 1) Buy Premium Membership
Phase 2) Post Mark VII Stealth for sale
Phase 3) ?
Phase 4) Profit

Got this guy in along with my first Cap, I must be honest, first time I've been disappointed in the quality of a HT figure, he feels fragile as hell, the arms are almost unposable and everything I move him something comes appart, specially that faceplate, visually he is stunning, fun factor = 0 tho...

21414411976_d86c7159ed_k.jpg

Sweet pic Ksteezy, I agree...visually this armor is a stunner...but he's not one I mess with consistently...he's been posed in the same way since I opened him. I'm afraid to break him. :lol

Got this guy in along with my first Cap, I must be honest, first time I've been disappointed in the quality of a HT figure, he feels fragile as hell, the arms are almost unposable and everything I move him something comes appart, specially that faceplate, visually he is stunning, fun factor = 0 tho..

I felt the exact same way when i got mine. Glad it's not just me that feels this way. Still not sorry i got it because i do love the look but i am disappointed in the quality of it.

I felt the exact same way when i got mine. Glad it's not just me that feels this way. Still not sorry i got it because i do love the look but i am disappointed in the quality of it.

I don't have this one yet but is it not just a repaint of the standard MK VII?

Just received mine today. Unfortunately, the tab/switch to turn on the Arc Reactor light is missing/broken. I probably can't get a replacement since its sold out :(

Got this guy in along with my first Cap, I must be honest, first time I've been disappointed in the quality of a HT figure, he feels fragile as hell, the arms are almost unposable and everything I move him something comes appart, specially that faceplate, visually he is stunning, fun factor = 0 tho...

21414411976_d86c7159ed_k.jpg

Totally agree with you. I was so underwhelmed by this figure when I took it out the box. It looks great but as soon as you lift it or try posing it just feels cheap. Wasn't helped by the fact I had to fix the magnet on the faceplate as it had fallen off.

Fantastic photo :clap
I love boxart photos :lol :woo

I have a conspiracy theory on this armor, which may be obvious to most. With so many QC issues, I'm pretty sure that this armor is nothing more than leftover, returned original mark VII armors with QC issues, well, not all have QC issues, but most, and we already know it's definitely not new tooling!. It is real genius on Hot Toys part to say, "Let's put a bad*** paint job on it and send it right back out for the same price or more." A lot of us, including myself...bought it! In the end, it's all about profit! :lecture

I have a conspiracy theory on this armor, which may be obvious to most. With so many QC issues, I'm pretty sure that this armor is nothing more than leftover, returned original mark VII armors with QC issues, well, not all have QC issues, but most, and we already know it's definitely not new tooling!. It is real genius on Hot Toys part to say, "Let's put a bad*** paint job on it and send it right back out for the same price or more." A lot of us, including myself...bought it! In the end, it's all about profit! :lecture

It's not even close, a lot of the parts are done in clear plastic. Mark VII parts are used it many other armors. You you are pretty wrong too. The Mark VII sold out within a couple months of release back in 2013. So your statement is false.

Hot Toys used original Mk VII armors with QC issues and sent them back out as Mk VII BD and Midas versions also. :rolleyes2

Back