Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally opened this one up. No magnet issues for me, but the base was bad. I had to take it apart to get it to work, now I'm happy with it. For the price we paid though I wish I wouldn't have to fix it, it should come perfect.

This guy, over at onesixwarriors, painted the lights with Tamiya clear red, looks good but to permanent...
screenshot_2015_07_22_21_31_12_1.jpg

Finally opened this one up. No magnet issues for me, but the base was bad. I had to take it apart to get it to work, now I'm happy with it. For the price we paid though I wish I wouldn't have to fix it, it should come perfect.

Agreed but it was a simple fix and I rarely have any issue with HT for the most part so for me im happy.

Taking off work tomorrow to rearrange my deltofs. This has been boxed since I got it and after seeing all these good pics, I'm ready to break this open. Displaying this with midas and original mk vii. Can't wait

Taking off work tomorrow to rearrange my deltofs. This has been boxed since I got it and after seeing all these good pics, I'm ready to break this open. Displaying this with midas and original mk vii. Can't wait

I'm sure it will look sick with all three! Please post some pics too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my replacement face mask today...now I can enjoy this figure...

Can't just sit back and watch the Stealth MK VII thread slide halfway down the second page.:lol Here's a couple more pics of mine from it's temporary spot in my office. Still can't get enough of this guy:

0728151010-sm.JPG

0728151011a-sm.JPG

0728151011-sm.JPG

Been busy with work stuff, mine is still sitting in the shipper box. I need to open it up an inspect it!

Been busy with work stuff, mine is still sitting in the shipper box. I need to open it up an inspect it!

Yea me too.. been busy with work. Too many figures coming in, I'm also waiting on fed ex to bring my Iron Monger today. This gonna be a fun afternoon

Back