Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, guys. Did a quick snap for my friend's page as well:

342.png

Finally opened Stealth tonight. Man, while there are many amazing pictures of this guy, none can fully capture his splendor. So many different looks and shades under different lights, rolling him around in your hand he sparkles. Glad I didn't sell him and now I MUST recapture Midas to go with him.

I know this has been discussed at length, but I too have the threading issue on the stand. This seems pretty ubiquitous, yes? Has sideshow rectified the problem for anyone? I will email them tomorrow.

Finally opened Stealth tonight. Man, while there are many amazing pictures of this guy, none can fully capture his splendor. So many different looks and shades under different lights, rolling him around in your hand he sparkles. Glad I didn't sell him and now I MUST recapture Midas to go with him.

I know this has been discussed at length, but I too have the threading issue on the stand. This seems pretty ubiquitous, yes? Has sideshow rectified the problem for anyone? I will email them tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK. I have been corresponding with them for the better part of the last week and I have not gotten anywhere. After providing some guidance on how SOME people have been able to rectify the issue - did not work for me - I have repeatedly been told that my only option is returning for a full refund. I get that it's a limited edition and they don't have spare parts and whatnot, but come on...work with me. Give me a discount code or something. I'm going to try to engineer something myself to make it work, but at the price of this figure that's kind of ridiculous. If you actually get some help, please post back here and let us know!

You guys got me all nervous...my Stealth arrives on Wednesday. I'm hoping I get lucky I guess and my stand works.

Some people have gotten lucky and can thread the nut on the pole if they take the stand apart, but I couldn't even get it to thread that way. Good luck!

You guys got me all nervous...my Stealth arrives on Wednesday. I'm hoping I get lucky I guess and my stand works.

Yikes. I haven't even tried it yet and I have to do to finish my gallery...

... is there anything preventative people can do to avoid problems with the stand or is it just what it is?

Yikes. I haven't even tried it yet and I have to do to finish my gallery...

... is there anything preventative people can do to avoid problems with the stand or is it just what it is?

Some of the poles have extra rubber coating on the threads which poses an issue. I had a little bit that I was able to remove, but it did not solve my problem.

Back