Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought of it like that! That's cool if that was the intent. But there was already marks XV, XVI AND XVIII which are stealth suits, so Tony had already had the idea.

This figure seems to be a cross between VII (physical design) and Sneaky (XV) for the paint job, even to the number designation on the shoulder.

The kid proposed reflective panels and Tony finished the thought and said for stealth mode. (This figure has reflective panels and are marked as such). Anyway, that's how I remember the scene and it's cool to know this figure has film reference/history.

Received mine today. Was a bit on the fence on this one because photos of this figure show some as great but some as very black. So I thought wth even if I let it go I still need to check for parts. As soon as I took away the plastic cover I knew this is a keeper. The translucent and different shades are very apparent even under low light condition and I am sure it'll even look better in natural light (can't wait till the morning!)

This is just one helluva hard figure to photograph but it looks awesome in real life in any angle.

Received mine today. Was a bit on the fence on this one because photos of this figure show some as great but some as very black. So I thought wth even if I let it go I still need to check for parts. As soon as I took away the plastic cover I knew this is a keeper. The translucent and different shades are very apparent even under low light condition and I am sure it'll even look better in natural light (can't wait till the morning!)

This is just one helluva hard figure to photograph but it looks awesome in real life in any angle.

Yeah I totally agree with you. Unless you're in a totally dark room, you can see different aspects and shades of this in any light. The subtlety is part of the beauty, I think, but it's very much there.

I think it looks great as long as you have some lighting to help lift the contours and reflection.
Shot this with a polarizing lens filter on a tripod. Light source: floor lamp, display case LED lights nearby and seeping overcast sunlight.
IvfUJnR.jpg

I think it looks great as long as you have some lighting to help lift the contours and reflection.
Shot this with a polarizing lens filter on a tripod. Light source: floor lamp, display case LED lights nearby and seeping overcast sunlight.
IvfUJnR.jpg

:thud: that looks......wow

Awesome picture!

Mine came today and I'm really pleased with him. He looks and feels so good in hand. Trouble is, I don't know where he can fit in my collection so he's back I the box for now.

IvfUJnR.jpg

:drool Your picture taking skills are off the hook...on the fence no longer, this is a beautiful figure. Wow. That may be the best pic I've seen of the Stealth armor yet. :clap

received this figure on Friday, very cool. Only thing i didn't like was the face plate, seems to fall of if i touch it or move the figure to much. Not sure if this is normal, I guess I'm just used to the die-cast figures where it has more magnets. Also the repulsor light on the left hand seems not to bright but that could be an issue with the battery. Overall I love the figure, didn't tell the wife I was getting him so I don't have him up front in my collection, hes in the middle blending in and staying in stealth mode lol.

Waitlist doesn't mean they will bring it back. It means there is a list of people who will get their orders filled if there are returns, cards that get declined or way down the line they have excess stock reserved for QC they no longer need to hold for replacements.

Well i'm am glad i bought one from someone here and still placed in order with the wait list, if i get it great if not i have one :)

It would be nice if they added more detail about it, the page just has a bunch of disclaimers that don't sound appealing at all.

The Wait List Reservation System | Sideshow Collectibles

Especially this part.

Fulfillment errors and Damages
Due to the limited quantities of items that become available, we may not be able to replace an item if it arrives to you damaged and therefore we will offer you a full refund upon the item’s return as per our Return Policy.

Back