Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl that is hilarious :lol

Thanks :) I had a light on it the entire time to really try and bring out the colors on it. They are hard to see even in hand. Lighting really is the key with this guy. If you can get it just right it will look very nice!

Yeah, that's one of my biggest concerns with this figure. It looks amazing, but only with the right lighting. Which I don't have.......yet.

I just got mine today. A little disappointed, I knew is wasn't going to be blueish black like the solicits and prepared myself but was still meh about it. I may sell it which is I didn't take it out completely.

Re: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) AOU

I figured that. Why would Stark go backwards? So it's pretty much like Midas. Does look cool with the black and the Stark logo. But no sculpt, I will just stick with suits that are in the film. Good for IM fans though.
it was in IM3...

BACKWARDS? He wears whatever armor/ weapons system the job calls for...

Man, that bad boy looks VERY dark...I'm still waiting on mine from the pics I dig it. I like the different look, something besides the red and gold on display. Hopefully I feel the same when it's in hand.

Needs to be taken out of the package to be appreciated type of thing. tmp_19873-IMG_20150716_000640-1420078003.jpgsorry for crappy phone pic, really requires a proper camera.

Mine arrived today but I am going to try and not even take it out of the box. I can't see myself keeping it unless I sell of the stuff I got from comic con. Shame, because I love it but I'm trying to commit now to only the main Iron Man armors, and even then, not all of them.

Guess we are all different.

I love non original iron man armours. I get a lot of questions and wow's from mates when they come over and they haven't seen this armour before. Also a nice story to go with it, i.e. movie promo edition or say, hot toys fair 201X.

Guess we are all different.

I love non original iron man armours. I get a lot of questions and wow's from mates when they come over and they haven't seen this armour before. Also a nice story to go with it, i.e. movie promo edition or say, hot toys fair 201X.

Oh, I LOVE the non-original armors (well, most of them). My decision is purely a financial one because I collect too many lines, to many properties, to many things. Between Lord of the Rings and Marvel comic statues, dragonball z figuarts, a plethora of super robots, the occassional video game collectible, the game of thrones threezero line and marvel movie hot toys, I have to draw lines. Trust me, I would love to have every iron man hot toy and at one time that was my plan. But doing that would hinder my ability to collect those other things, so for hot toys, I'm trying to be strict with myself. A seemingly useless endeavor.

Mine will be here tomorrow...won't open it just yet...

I'll have to sell, maybe...:slap

Had some last minute hefty expenses that I didn't count on...:gah:

Back