Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has shipped and will arrive on Monday, if UPS doesn't screw up again. I've already authorized shipment release.
My Mk XVII should ship today as well.
Ryan

Ive authorized shipment release plenty of times....they still said they require signature.....ive given up shipments to my home.....i have them shipped to my workplace instead.

Only my last order went awry. The several previous orders with shipment release went fine. They didn't follow protocol
on my MK XLIII EX. We'll see if they get it right this time.
Ryan

Just called SS and asked to process the order. Not sure why SS would hold on the figure until you call them to process it. When talking to SS representative, she already knew what I was going to ask... :yess:

It will ship out today.

Beciase it's changed dates it messes with the computer system. And there's money reasons. Want to make sure people have the funds ect.

Wow thanks for the heads up. I just got Elisse to process mine over chat. Ships today or Monday. I had no idea they were just sort of sitting on these.

Yeah its weird that they aren't charging when they have them!

You know that warehouse at the end of Raiders? that's what the back room at Sideshow looks like, except its filled already with all the HT figures we have on preorder. Hulkbuster, Thanos, Luke - even the DeLorean. Just sitting there, waiting. :gah:

Just called SS and asked to process the order. Not sure why SS would hold on the figure until you call them to process it. When talking to SS representative, she already knew what I was going to ask... :yess:

It will ship out today.

The official release date is July 14. At least that's what it was replied to me in an email.

It will ship out today.

I called on the 8th and was told that it will charge and ship, they charged the next day but never shipped. Called back today (the 10th) when I saw it didn't ship and was told the warehouse is low staffed due to Comic Con and it will ship Monday or Tuesday now.

:sleep

2 arrivals today...wasnt sure if i was gonna keep it. still not sure. is it cool? yes. is it $339 cool? no way. definitely the most overpriced HT yet

temporary spot until mark iii shows up...then i dunno what to do with it as it doesnt fit into my HPP hall of armor...

CJm_2ekUkAAFfo9.jpg:large

CJm_0MLUsAAihfe.jpg:large

2 arrivals today...wasnt sure if i was gonna keep it. still not sure. is it cool? yes. is it $339 cool? no way. definitely the most overpriced HT yet

temporary spot until mark iii shows up...then i dunno what to do with it as it doesnt fit into my HPP hall of armor...

CJm_2ekUkAAFfo9.jpg:large

CJm_0MLUsAAihfe.jpg:large

If you don't like you can easily sell on second market.

Nice collection buddy. But you defiantly need more room. I tend not to pack so much into one shelf. Makes it look bad. I do one figure per shelf.

If you don't like you can easily sell on second market.

Nice collection buddy. But you defiantly need more room. I tend not to pack so much into one shelf. Makes it look bad. I do one figure per shelf.

I defy what you say, different strokes for different folks. Definitely. Anybody trying to keep 1 iron man per shelf is either very rich with endless space or doesn't like little iron men.

Back