Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off the phone with Sideshow and this will be shipping out tomorrow. I kept Cap on schedule for flex pay, but this one I want in my possession NOW!
Sorry, got a little excited.
Ryan

Badass pics man! :clap

Really digging this dude, but leg articulation isnt great...or at least the same as the mk43.

View attachment 195183

View attachment 195184

Maaannnn!!!!! I thought I might be tempted to sell but seconds of me taking it out of the box I knew he was home. Pics or vids do not do it justice. And mind you I just received the mk43 Diecast last month and had no hesitation selling it. Very cool looking. First time I opened everything even the stand (which I never do) its a keeper!!

Congrats Buddy, guess I missed the call window today as NO ONE at SSC answered the phone @ 5pm PST. Anyway, so great to hear how you felt seeing this in hand -- The Black Beauty as I call it.

Had reservations (pending unboxing) but it seems you were really blown away. Your eyes are mine until I get this in hand...

Last edited:
Really cool pics :clap This is a great armor, not sure I'll let this one go anytime soon, unless someone wants to trade for Monger :lol

Dont tempt me like that, I was going to hit up some guy that was selling monger if he wanted to trade for this guy....but that was before he arrived.:)

Sweet pics!

Ships tomorrow then it's a week wait. :impatient:

thanks, thats going to seem like forever!!

Congrats Buddy, guess I missed the call window today as NO ONE at SSC answered the phone @ 5pm PST. Anyway, so great to hear how you felt seeing this in hand -- The Black Beauty as I call it.

Had reservations (pending unboxing) but it seems you were really blown away, Bro. Your eyes are mine until I get this in hand...

Mind you Ive never owned a regular Iron man, the only one I had was the Diecast mk43 and one thing I did like about the stealth is that it didnt seem fragile like the diecast IM. Thats one thing I liked, then like I said prior, no vid, no pic does it justice.... well theres actually a few good pics floating around out there but not as many as the bad ones. Dude looks menacing. Only thing I didnt like was the limited movement on the legs. I dont know if all IM have the drop down leg feature to be able to articulate the legs more but this one does not.... unless i missed something.

Thanks for those wonderful pics N3M3SIS! Great figure, can't wait to get mine!

My email just came in as well offering the 14th. The estimate listed in the email is way more than I owe though. Did they just use a generic placeholder amount on flexed orders?

Thanks for those wonderful pics N3M3SIS! Great figure, can't wait to get mine!

thanks, definitely worth the wait.

I will hate Nemesis until I receive my dollie. :lol

:dunno dont know how to respond to that. lol.

My email just came in as well offering the 14th. The estimate listed in the email is way more than I owe though. Did they just use a generic placeholder amount on flexed orders?

yes, mine said the same thing. It was only $180 ish after nrd and 1 flex pay.

This figure seems like a keeper for sure! Monday is taking forever, lol:impatient: after this weekend I'm off for 4 days. Lots of time to mess around with the displays

Back