Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're gonna be stuck with a dud, YP, a dud! Better sell it for cheap, while you can still get something for it. I'm just looking out for your best interests, as always, of course. :monkey3

giphy.gif

So, this has turned out to be a combination of flat and gloss black with smokey translucent bits?
That's what I thought it was from the proto pics. My jeep has a flat black decal on the hood with a red stripe outlining it. This figure reminded me of that and I love the way the flat and gloss blacks look together.
cd29ba30c1236de55cadc984da514584.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, this has turned out to be a combination of flat and gloss black with smokey translucent bits?
That's what I thought it was from the proto pics. My jeep has a flat black decal on the hood with a red stripe outlining it. This figure reminded me of that and I love the way the flat and gloss blacks look together.
cd29ba30c1236de55cadc984da514584.jpg

It is incomparable. I would prefer your JEEP. LOL

So a bunch of people ought this based on pictures that made it look "great" and now they wish they hadn't bought it based on other pictures.

I'm thinking it will be somewhere in between the 2 sets of pictures.

BUT all of that is irrelevant to the VALUE of the figure on the secondary market, it will sell for a fortune on eBay so why worry

If you hate it, sell it.

So a bunch of people ought this based on pictures that made it look "great" and now they wish they hadn't bought it based on other pictures.

I'm thinking it will be somewhere in between the 2 sets of pictures.

BUT all of that is irrelevant to the VALUE of the figure on the secondary market, it will sell for a fortune on eBay so why worry

If you hate it, sell it.

It's like that with every figure :lol

no but 10 negative comments in a row about a figure, Magic 8 ball says.......

Magic8ball-Yes.jpg
I really hope this figure turns out good. Just don't want to talk myself up and get very disappointed when it doesn't match my expectations.

If all those who hate this "black" look just cancel it so others can get it :clap

This figure may not satisfy everyone if they loved the look of the blueish promo photos. I think the people who see this in reviews prior to release who thought it would be dark blue might back out. I even see in this thread a reaction of some torn over the black look.

I'm hoping a spot opens so I can get off the wait list and into a purchase. :pray:

My interest in this is starting to wane. I'm thinking about cancelling mine, but I don't want to lose the NRD.

I m in HK , I saw the real product from the exhibition, honestly it is really not that good, you cant see the details and decals as it is too dark, the lighting is bright there though.

more pics from another website

10986908_10153231411527269_1048441479156670880_n.jpg

11096719_10153231411347269_4526222672061786922_n.jpg

Back