Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not true. They did make more after the convention, Midas was an example.

They set a certain number of ready stock to be sold at the convention.
That number was pre-determined.

What's not pre-determined was the total number of Midas produced.

Here's my receipt for the Midas I bought at the convention. Check the time stamp.

IMG_20150330_205524.jpg

6:26 PM.

They set a certain number of Midas to be sold at the convention. They were sold out within 2 hours after the convention opened.
Afterwards, they distributed pre-order forms for those who were in the line and did not get one.
The Midas however was to be collected in about 6 months from the convention time (a pre-order).

So everybody who wanted one get one. Not everybody got it right away because they only have a limited number sold at the convention but that doesn't mean the Midas was only limited to that number.
I came in late due to work and still got one.

This Stealth Iron Man will be available for pre-order at the Asian tour. Each tour in every country will last for about 3 weeks. There will be plenty available I'm sure.

Yeah but just because they gave out order forms for others to PO some they didn't have at the show on hand dosent necessarily mean they made more, it just means they only brought x amount and possibly had y amount left in the warehouse so they give out order forms to so many of the ones they had left in there warehouse. That dosent necessarily mean they made more it just mean they had more than 500 to sell at that show.

Size, engineering, design, etc. If you said 7 yrs ago we'd get a stealth ironman, we'd have said cool. If you said a 21" highly detailed hulbuster, ppl would have gone bananas.

Not saying this guy isnt cool, but they made a rough version of this before. In terms of what is req'd for HB, it's a much tougher figure to create.

Agree, I feel/think that HB will be HT gem figure, at least for a now.

I am torn at this point. I started saving weekly for it so no preorder yet. The sheer size of it is what has drawn my interest but at the same time is what making e rethink it. No idea where to display it.

I am torn at this point. I started saving weekly for it so no preorder yet. The sheer size of it is what has drawn my interest but at the same time is what making e rethink it. No idea where to display it.

Its the same size as a regular Iron man figure :monkey3

Think Evenflow was making the point about having to choose between figures? :dunno

Yeah but just because they gave out order forms for others to PO some they didn't have at the show on hand dosent necessarily mean they made more, it just means they only brought x amount and possibly had y amount left in the warehouse so they give out order forms to so many of the ones they had left in there warehouse. That dosent necessarily mean they made more it just mean they had more than 500 to sell at that show.

They made more.
That's what they told us when we received the forms.
The initial number was sold out, they would make more if we wanted, paid in full and wait 6 months.
If they were left overs we wouldn't have to wait half a year for the next batch.

Well add me to the wait list club. It's to nice not to try and get.

They made more.
That's what they told us when we received the forms.
The initial number was sold out, they would make more if we wanted, paid in full and wait 6 months.
If they were left overs we wouldn't have to wait half a year for the next batch.

Ok, didn't know they did that, although that might not matter for us here in the US.

Back