Hot Toys TFA Episode 7 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TFA (EP7) Star Wars figures?

I think it's there lower down obscured maybe by an underbite and replaced by mesh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 515

I think it's there lower down obscured maybe by an underbite and replaced by mesh

Yeah, but with the sandies and others, the visible teeth were such a sign of that "skull smile" menace that made the imperials so cool and threatening.

And here I thought nobody cared about the upcoming Howard the Duck 30th Anniversary and then this easter egg pops up! Nice!

Wonder who died while leaving the fingerprints on that helmet.
Yet another HT exclusive :)

attachment.php

Re: Hot Toys The Force Awakens figures Episode 7?

Lol forgot about poor walrus man, but there's no blood on Owen :) But he is smoking out of his ass so I don't know what the troops where doing

I have a feeling I am going to love Rey. I can't wait for the film and she will probably be a must buy for me.

We won"t see anything until SDCC, unless Disney is truly serious about the merchandise reveals on September 4, then the wait is a little longer. Nothing will be announced for months...

I'm trying to just keep it to a Kylo Ren and one Stormtrooper but Captain Phasma's starting to grow on me.
x0Z3zBE.jpg

Hmmmm, these episode VII characters a far too cool for my liking.
Jack Bauer said several months ago that HT would knock out socks off with their EPVII figures and I'm beginning to see why. I can't imagine many people passing on a 1/6 Phasma.
Kylo, Phasma and 2 Stormies will make one hell of a display!

Back