Hot Toys TFA Episode 7 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TFA (EP7) Star Wars figures?

Last year's SDCC was the motherload of reveals and the benchmark against which all future SDCC's will be judged for news. I hope to see Poe Dameron there. Oscar Isaac is the ****.

I hope to see Kylo Ren, an Inquisitor, and of course Luke. My main wants at the moment.

Let's get our next OT Luke out of the way before we get ahead of ourselves...

So after the newest trailer.

Chrometrooper is gonna be a big hit.
Older Han and chewie is coming.
Luke
TONS of Stormtroopers.

FLAMETROOPERS. New Snowtroopers.
Luke Leia.
Kylo
ETC. ETC.

If this movie is as good as it looks. Prepare pocketbooks.

tumblr_nmx0nq2UNm1s1xa0lo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nmx0nq2UNm1s1xa0lo4_1280.jpg

Star Wars Episode 7 News | Closer Look at The Force Awakens Flametrooper, Snowtrooper and More!

Old Han and Luke are going to be musts. Older Chewie is a potential pass cause how different could it be?

Luke
TONS of Stormtroopers.

Luke Leia.
Kylo
ETC. ETC.

View attachment 179772
View attachment 179773

Star Wars Episode 7 News | Closer Look at The Force Awakens Flametrooper, Snowtrooper and More!

This could be the worst flick ever and I still want these designs on my shelf. :lol

Old Han and Luke are going to be musts. Older Chewie is a potential pass cause how different could it be?

Not sure if this should be spoiler tag, better be safe...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Either way, I will be buying two Chewies. one for my OT display and one for the TFA display.

Not sure if this should be spoiler tag, better be safe...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Either way, I will be buying two Chewies. one for my OT display and one for the TFA display.

Yeah if that spoiler is true..............:panic:

Definitely in for Kylo Ren, Jedi Master Luke, Chrometrooper, and all other trooper varients. And that's from just seeing the trailer!!! :thud:

No wonder HT is skipping the Prequels for now. You can already see there is going to be an onslaught from EP VII. And given the release schedule between Avengers/Marvel, Justice League/DC and Star Wars VIII/IX/standalones, there probably won't be much bandwidth for HT to produce much else. Right now I'm hoping they still reveal the remaining OT figures soon.
I'm in for everything shown thus far--Han, Luke, Leia, Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo, chrometrooper, Tie Pilot, etc. And we haven't even seen the creatures, aliens or other droids beyond R2 and BB. I wonder if HT will split the license with Sideshow doing the droids, creatures and aliens and HT doing the humans, humanoid aliens and troopers. That's how I wish they had originally divvied up the line.

Melted Vader helmet is also probably going to be a big item. Maybe an exclusive.

Captain Phasma will be an instant sellout.

star-wars-7-force-awakens-teaser-trailer-2-chrometrooper.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Luke
TONS of Stormtroopers.

Luke Leia.
Kylo
ETC. ETC.

View attachment 179773

it looks like it says "cold" upside down and backwards on the snow troopers breast plate.

I think they look great, the only one I have issue with is the standard stormie as the helm seems undersized making them look fat, I'm loving the tie fighter pilot the top of the head is some sort of visor I think, and I reall want the flame trooper.
the tie fighter reminds me of the storyboard drawings for ANH and the snowy is very Mcquariesque

I'm missing the "teeth" on all of these designs. The sketch above looks a bit like the Prequel clone pilots, but that new TIE pilot (?) pic looks cool..

Back