1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the fig today. I'm still scratching my head as to why HT put a photo of Arnie with the grey hair and ultra damage plus a shotgun over his shoulder as the box art, when you get none of those things in the box, even the shotgun on the box is totally different from the one in the box. Answers on a postcard please :dunno

I'm gonna go with the BD head I think

DSCF4463_zpsj9nccjsm.jpg

DSCF4464_zpsljuaataj.jpg

DSCF4465_zpsxfiiznyi.jpg

Why is he more blond than the other ones?

btw, does anyone know any good T3 Arnold custom?

So why, again, did the final product's endo-parts get glossy blood paint all over them?
and why did DX13 and MMS238 get that goo treatment?
as i said, they have a manic there put by concurents to spoil every skeleton part!

For anyone who has this and the MMS238, could you post a picture of them together in a detolf setting? I'm interested in if they display well side by side in a cabinet. I know shells put a few pics up but it's hard to tell how much Pops dwarfs the MMS238 body.

Made a HD video highlighting both the sculpts. The auto focus doesn't work on my macro lens so expect some iffy manual focus work.

Thanks Shells. I just can't decide on that T-800. I like him a lot, but definitely feel that he's undersized all around, and next to Pops that's terribly evident. But I've seen pictures with him posed and he looks great.

Aaaarrgggh!!! ''Sent to Customs''

Well, in the first place I'm surprised it's already in Ireland but it's frustrating on 2 counts - A) I may be getting charged something here and B) Unless it just speeds right on through, Paddy's Day on Thursday will delay it further.

Dunno why this one goes to customs and not others from Timcent. Seems entirely random.

Last edited:
Aaaarrgggh!!! ''Sent to Customs''

Well, in the first place I'm surprised it's already in Ireland but it's frustrating on 2 counts - A) I may be getting charged something here and B) Unless it just speeds right on through, Paddy's Day on Thursday will delay it further.

Dunno why this one goes to customs and not others from Timcent. Seems entirely random.

That sucks buddy, Usually my figs from Timcent go straight through customs no probs but every so often one gets nabbed by them. I to have no idea why customs snag some of my figs but leave others alone. Timcent always writes the same thing on the shipping note.

The bit of hope is that I won't get charged, I seem to remember the last time it happened I got away not having to pay anything....which I found a ''happy'' weird at the time.

Back