1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the Guardian in today and wow is it stunning. For a pretty basic figure I am happy with it. Sculpt and details are incredible. I even dig the box. I do wish it came with more but it's whatever. Only thing I wish the figure had is double bend elbows. It's hard to pose him with his shotgun to match stills from the film. Not sure why they didn't. Tailoring is excellent and has to be the best leather jacket I've seen and felt. It's really cool. Overall I highly recomm3nd it if you are on the fence. A little over priced but worth it for you Arnie and or terminator fans. I'm both so it was a must.
f2d256adfc54ee484527d28479db309a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hey congrats buddy and he looks great. Also, the body does have a double joint at the elbow :wink1:

DSC_8633.jpg
Thanks! It does? Mine won't budge then. [emoji38] Couldn't get the arms to bend more then how it is in the picture.

The double joint is there, but it sounds like yours is too tight and not moving. Blast it with some heat and that should get both joints to move and you can get that better range of motion for the shotgun.

The double joint is there, but it sounds like yours is too tight and not moving. Blast it with some heat and that should get both joints to move and you can get that better range of motion for the shotgun.
Will do man thanks! Now you need to pick this up. In person it's awesome it really is.

He is on my list buddy. Arnie Pops will be added to my loot next month and I should be close to shipping. Got to take advantage of the POL shipping price, but it's a rough wait.

He is on my list buddy. Arnie Pops will be added to my loot next month and I should be close to shipping. Got to take advantage of the POL shipping price, but it's a rough wait.
Good take your time. No rush I just know you'll love it!

Genisys had its moments, good and bad. One thing I loved was the hospital outfit. Got tired of seeing the grays and blacks... I wish he wore it for more of the movie...

B8FCC594-51AB-4AD4-BB3F-0FE67C7F03FB_zpsic3mpa2p.jpg

C575E3EA-CB95-4BF6-A270-99759CE39902_zpsni5vu1sn.jpg

3D8E4FF2-5A9A-40DE-A565-CB0B1A131B28_zpsux0utl3m.jpg

6336483F-95F9-4B5B-B0EC-55546A562F5E_zpsfyoh8fce.jpg

360CB32B-5766-4D94-8F62-3149890B68D4_zps6wv18pa6.jpg

Received the Guardian in today and wow is it stunning. For a pretty basic figure I am happy with it. Sculpt and details are incredible. I even dig the box. I do wish it came with more but it's whatever. Only thing I wish the figure had is double bend elbows. It's hard to pose him with his shotgun to match stills from the film. Not sure why they didn't.
f2d256adfc54ee484527d28479db309a.jpg

I heard from another fellow collector, the same problem that his double bend elbows are quite tight, but it is possible tho.
I've done quite a few poses with him and maybe that loosened it a bit up.

8.jpg
11.jpg

I can see nobody else cares about the hospital outfit... :lol

Moving on....
if i wanted that figure, i'd like it in "hospital outfit".
not it just looks more interesting as you said, but also the stock outfit doesn't match the age of this TLJ according to the movie.

if i wanted that figure, i'd like it in "hospital outfit".
not it just looks more interesting as you said, but also the stock outfit doesn't match the age of this TLJ according to the movie.

Yes the sculpt should have been younger for the outfit it had. I like the older look anyway. It's different and unique looking.

I don't think it's the outfit so much as this figure generally that people don't care about. The hospital outfit is fine, especially if you can add the big teddy bear.

I don't think it's the outfit so much as this figure generally that people don't care about. The hospital outfit is fine, especially if you can add the big teddy bear.

Yeah, you're probably right. Teddy bear is in the works. I might as well go all out, right?

I was thinking the Teddy Bear would be pretty cool actually. I don't remember if he tosses it aside before shooting John Connor, but posing him with the bear partially off the shotgun with a blast exiting the neck or head, doing cotton ball effects and stuffing flying out would be pretty awesome.

Back