1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fatternator.
well, you know, common fans don't like the idea of internal organs in a terminator, they didn't like the idea of a terminator eating, they don't accept the idea of a terminator having nerves operated by CPU in their flesh, though that all explains why a terminator can move his face / blink / feel things with his fingertips / keep his flesh alive, though for a short time... they even say he's not a cyborg - and deny everything that makes him a cyborg.

but they gladly accepted calories storages magically appearing from nowhere according to their beliefs, as only a cyborg could get them :lol

fair note. the things that people call "love handles" on that figure can be simply these muscles without big frame above them.

vnutrennie-kosye-myshcy-zhivota.jpg

but the question is... why "without a frame above them"? a terminator doesn't have actual muscles to begin with. he has hydraulics, and their volume remains the same.

this picture below shows them on the same scale. upper half is simply two terminators. lower half shows that their eyes are on the same distance - and i judge that now they are aligned; and it also shows how different the shoulders width is, and it isn't all because of slightly different turn of the older one.
which is impossible for a machine with a frame inside.

i3fith.jpg

you can measure arms volume yourself. an older one in clothes - very free clothes, not latex catwoman suit - has thinner arms than the naked younger one.
which is impossible for a machine that is a constant metal frame with a flesh layer on it.
they should have gone with a 1991 size instead of 1984.

well may be Sarah Connor hugged him too much and squeezed him in that amiable movie for 3-years-old kids :lol

030507-hardhug.gif

Last edited:
Are you conscious that the perspective of those two pictures isn't the same, right?

of course i don't know what perspective even means.

Last edited:
of course i shouldn't...
because i don't know scientific words...
but i didn't compare pictures...
i compared widths of exact body parts...
parts unaffected by per-pis-ktev...
but as you know different scientific words and don't have enougn time to process images in your imagination and fix press-peptids differences and compensate for dimension distortions and calculate the coefficient of distortion and see that it cannot affect the width of shoulders and arms so much....
here are new pissperkhevs for you.

bodycompare_01_zpsotqpravr.jpg~original

bodycompare_02_zpsj7z6c0et.jpg~original

bodycompare_03_zpsggwctnbs.jpg~original

bodycompare_04_zpsepqujpwt.jpg~original

bodycompare_05_zpsyn19qdyk.jpg~original

so i'm dumb and cannot understand: how could metal chassis shrink from age? :dunno

Last edited:
Leave it to someone like P.-enis to argue about what is and isn't plausible in a Terminator MOVIE. :slap

Jesus... imagine if The Rock had been recast in the Terminator remake instead.. But the body specifications don't match?! :slap

Leave it to someone like P.-enis to argue about what is and isn't plausible in a Terminator MOVIE. :slap
well...

1) people called him fat, because new terminator suddenly changed his shape from \ / to | |. it could be covered before, because there was always only 1 T-800 in the movie, but this time they put two very different figures into one movie, into one scene.

i said that a terminator could storage fat cells, if Cameron left him what he was: a cybernetic organism with inner organs, connection between nerves and CPU and a need to eat.

but he had to get that part out of the movie (both a scene and verbal description) because beta-testing viewers hated the idea of a terminator eating.

later a terminator refused to eat in T2 and slept for several decades in T5 => doesn't eat because of stupid fans.

if he doesn't eat, his flesh cannot keep itself alive and of course doesn't turn calories into fat - because it doesn't get any calories.

but suddenly viewers like the idea of aging terminator, though viewers were the ones who made that impossible.

that was part 1.

2) than Uncle Bob said
But that's not fat ._.
It's just less muscular

i showed that a terminator cannot become that much less muscular, because he became narrower than his chassis beneath the flesh.

when he thought that it was due to the angle of two photos, i took another pair of photos of almost the same pose, brought them to one scale - which is visible by putting one face over another - and showed how his explanation doesn't work.
so it's still gaining fat and growing old for no reason - or for a reason if fans finally accept that a terminator is a cyborg and not a robot, and Cameron made him one from the beginning.

that was part 2.

3) and in part 3 you fell from a palm and became angry.

Last edited:
In the TV show, most of the Terminators are capable of eating. They also could rebuild themselves cosmetically (including regrowing skin) when needed. Not much use of a infiltrator if they can't pass for human or looks old. I wished the new movies would borrow the ideas from the show.

Since we're being technical at all...

I'd like to point out that the three punks the T-800 confronted don't look the same as the original movie. Doesn't make sense at all!! I mean how could an altered timeline alter your appearance, but not your clothes or speech?? Totally illogical!!

:dunno :pfft:

I'd like to point out that the three punks the T-800 confronted don't look the same as the original movie.
what for? how does it concern the question of a terminator getting fat without eating and muscle shrunk without muscles?

:slap Plots and story lines can always be picked apart and the more sequels or prequels there are the plot holes seem to multiply. I try not to get too caught up in the plot holes and try to enjoy it for what it is.....a movie that is meant for entertainment. Not a mathematical equation that has to be precise to a thousandth decimal point.

People read to much into these things and are too serious, picking things apart instead of enjoying them. I loved the movie, love the figure. Sure thiings don't make sense but who cares? Super powers are not real, time travel is not possible, x-ray vision & laser eyes are not possible. I can go on and on. It's fiction and is allowed to not make sense. Just enjoy the movies and figures for what they are which is.... NOT REAL. :)

that's not the point.
the point is that they built the entire movie around the aging terminator - and didn't even put any thoughts if it would look like it could happen.
like it was not 2015 but 1959.

returnofthefly1.jpg

and your post perfectly describes how a sci-fi story turned into a comics franchise.

that's not the point.
the point is that they built the entire movie around the aging terminator - and didn't even put any thoughts if it would look like it could happen.
like it was not 2015 but 1959.

returnofthefly1.jpg

and your post perfectly describes how a sci-fi story turned into a comics franchise.
To each his own. They explained it. Logical? Well of course not just like 99.999999% of all movies out there. I can pick apart any movie out there but I'd rather sit there and enjoy a movie rather than pick it apart and over analyze it. Good enough for me as I really enjoyed a new (albeit old) Arnie Terminator.

And the original fly was awesome! Jay

To each his own. They explained it. Logical? Well of course not just like 99.999999% of all movies out there. I can pick apart any movie out there
but it was not about a movie. it was about a terminator concept/construction.
The body for this is completely different from the crotch piece up.

The Fatternator.
common fans (...) deny everything that makes him a cyborg.

but they gladly accepted calories storages magically appearing from nowhere according to their beliefs, as only a cyborg could get them
But that's not fat ._.
It's just less muscular
a terminator doesn't have actual muscles to begin with. he has hydraulics, and their volume remains the same.

later pics were used only to make fun of their greedy idea to steal scenes from a good movie into their stupid product - and then to prove that angle is not the reason (as was suggested).

and i really liked one of the collages that were made in process, will keep this pic. their faces are so easily merged together.

if only HT face sculpt looked like that instead of a wrinkled turd :pfft:

Last edited:
Back