Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's messed up, Sarah's just out in the HK and already 3 weeks away for Sideshow, T-800 was like over a month, Sarah should not show up faster than T-800 :lol

See how it looks in hand, but it's always bothered me with Sideshow's, I just always think of Linda as looking very sickly in T2, I know she was fit, but it looked unhealthy, and even her chest seemed unhealthily sized relative to T1.
When I saw her chat at the recent NY Big Apple Comic Book Convention, I vaguely remember her mentioning that she went about the training & weight loss the wrong way, which probably lent to that unhealthy appearance.
I think I'm more inclined to get this variant fig. Rooted hair!:yess: The portrait is great, but I think the expression is more suited for Sarah's interviews gone wrong, or better yet "Good morning, Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?"

That's messed up, Sarah's just out in the HK and already 3 weeks away for Sideshow, T-800 was like over a month, Sarah should not show up faster than T-800 :lol

Its all bizarre to say the least. Well it may be a good sign ................ there should be no reason for a 5 month release anymore. I sure hope we don't have to wait til the SDCC to see the T-1000.

Its all bizarre to say the least. Well it may be a good sign ................ there should be no reason for a 5 month release anymore. I sure hope we don't have to wait til the SDCC to see the T-1000.

There is a chance that the DX02 corrections affected production of other figures I suppose.

I just want this new Sarah to go up so I can secure it and not worry about it, T-1000 and the rest will be easily had but this new Sarah's going to be a fight to get one I think and I want to win.

Hopefully something maybe in tonight's newsletter.

It will be mine, oh yes ......... it will be mine.

633723055035077510-shakebake.jpg

Thats one bit of 'artistic license' by Hot Toys that I'm fairly OK with. I don't think they're too too big.

Plus, think Toy Story. I don't think your sarah connor figure would really want a mastectomy.

If it's the same rubber torso as Chacha Asai... The "mammary glands" are hollow, unlike TTF's where there's plastic inserts (implants) underneath. With tape you should be able to squeeze/alter them to shape (more movie-like)

huh...is it just me, or does the sarah conner face looks strangely like the original prototype bd mkIII tony stark headsculpt? without the beard/mustache, and with long real hair....looks similar to me. anyone have the pics of the original bd stark head?

huh...is it just me, or does the sarah conner face looks strangely like the original prototype bd mkIII tony stark headsculpt? without the beard/mustache, and with long real hair....looks similar to me. anyone have the pics of the original bd stark head?

Yeah, I see that. Someone find that pic and put it side by side!

Yeah, I see that. Someone find that pic and put it side by side!

_psp__by_zhal.gif
No bogarting you guys! :tap

Yeah its pretty accurate really. I guess some people just don't want face sculpts to be so scene specific. Personally I'd rather a face like this one, she always had a pained grimace in the steel mill or else she was firing the shotgun - a blank neutral expression couldn't represent either 'in pain' or a 'firing gun' concentration face.

Back