Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ht-t2-sarah-body-g.jpg

ht-t2-sarah-body-1.jpg

ht-t2-sarah-body-2.jpg

I find those pics vaguely attractive...

All new figure based on when the T-1000 disguises as Sarah.

20100525_513194c7cc8f20615ccdVEsmWEweRhbh.jpg

Tentatively a very limited variant release.

I'm not sure which version of Sarah I like more, Psycho Assassination Sarah or this End Battle Sarah/T-1000.
I'd buy the End battle Sarah if it was the definitive Sarah Connor that included all the accessories and the head and glasses from the regular release which is doubtful.
Maybe I'll just buy the regular head, glasses, hat, and rifle separately and then buy the end Battle version?

I have to say that looking at the latest pics of the sarah head (the one released now), it is very poor, almost the same poor bland quality of the first john connor head when it released last year.

I am just surprised that at her age and having given birth to JC they are still so perky :lol
ooopsy sorry :eek:
these pictures need to be NSFW!!! I ALWAYS have someone walk past me when I scroll over these nude TTs!!! DANG IT!

Glad to see for sure now that the shoulders have a joint, should help with articulation.

It'd be risky, but I wonder if you could remove the breasts somehow without making the shirt show there are holes, what you could fill it in with, it's just too chesty for T2 Linda.

Glad to see for sure now that the shoulders have a joint, should help with articulation.

It'd be risky, but I wonder if you could remove the breasts somehow without making the shirt show there are holes, what you could fill it in with, it's just too chesty for T2 Linda.

Thats one bit of 'artistic license' by Hot Toys that I'm fairly OK with. I don't think they're too too big.

Plus, think Toy Story. I don't think your sarah connor figure would really want a mastectomy.

See how it looks in hand, but it's always bothered me with Sideshow's, I just always think of Linda as looking very sickly in T2, I know she was fit, but it looked unhealthy, and even her chest seemed unhealthily sized relative to T1.

Most 1/6 figures make women larger than they should be, especially licensed figures.

See how it looks in hand, but it's always bothered me with Sideshow's, I just always think of Linda as looking very sickly in T2, I know she was fit, but it looked unhealthy, and even her chest seemed unhealthily sized relative to T1.

Most 1/6 figures make women larger than they should be, especially licensed figures.

I've always thought the same. After seeing T3 I figured it was because of the cancer??

The lighting on Sarah in that shot is terrible, the form of the nose is hardly seen, you just get the lines around her mouth from harsh shadow and the lips and her eyes, it looks rediculous, that photo shouldn't have made the cut.

Back