Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey1
Yeah, but I don't want to have to get this Sarah fig just to get the head I want.

Glad they made it, hope it's not limited to only this hard-to-get figure.

It does suck for those not wanting to get Sarah or unable to, but if it's this or no head at all, at least this gives us a shot.

I want a new Ripley more than this.

If you mean an updated one, forget it, Ripley today would be same as the one out pretty much, Weaver's likeness is a _____ to get, Sideshow couldn't get it for their dio, Avatar is the only figure I know of that has it but it's a cheap toy with a rough likeness.

Should this be a separate thread from the other Sarah Conner?
i only looked and found it by accident?
And dammit I just gave in yesterday and ordered the previous Sarah Conner!

bollocks!

:(

Wookster will probably get specs soon, I say we leave it in here until then, it does pertain to MMS119 Sarah for those who want to mix the two.

Wookster will probably get specs soon, I say we leave it in here until then, it does pertain to MMS119 Sarah for those who want to mix the two.

Sounds like a plan, i guess I knew I was going to try and get both of these anyway!. :panic:

"Dear Visa card, i love you, i really really love you. please don't leave me at this time of T2 fabulousness!..."

i'm hoping this is an actual exclusive and not something they'll produce over a thousand of. i worry that the more of them that are out there, the less likely we'll see that T-1000 head repackaged with the actual T-1000 figure.

thanks nikoniko for the full translation. just out of curiosity, what's the 字in brackets after 差し替え用T-1000ヘッド? 「弾ダメージ」しか見えない。 

I believe that is 被弾 (ひだん), meaning being shot or bombed. If memory serves me correct, old T1k got the hole in the head from Sarah's shot gun blast (using slugs).

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan, i guess I knew I was going to try and get both of these anyway!. :panic:

"Dear Visa card, i love you, i really really love you. please don't leave me at this time of T2 fabulousness!..."

I plan to hybrid bot Sarah figures into 1 ultimate T2 Sarah.

Best quote i've seen on here was something like 'Opens wallet..."I see now why you cry"' :lol Had me in stitches

What's funny is that originally I wasn't planning on getting even the one Sarah figure, but now there are TWO I need to buy. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Hot Tots $$$$$$$$$$$

Two T800s
Two Sarah Connors
....Two T1000s? Seems less likely now.

Technically it would be 2 T-1000s with this figure, not two Sarahs.

And for the specs, I want to know if it will say "Authentic likeness of Linda Hamilton's sister" or what? :lol

I believe that is 被弾 (ひだん), meaning being shot or bombed. If memory serves me correct, old T1k got the whole in the head from Sarah's shot gun blast (using slugs).

thanks bud - you learn something new every day. i'm glad you confirmed the translation. i think very few people trusted what me or bandito said, even on the gort thread :lol

Making that head part of this exclusive release is going to create one hell of a ____storm.

These will be even harder to acquire now. :(

Thanks for the translation.

but ht will make a ____load of money off of it, and isn't that all it's really about?

oh, and btw...i called it! :wink1::yess:

but ht will make a ____load of money off of it, and isn't that all it's really about?

I think whatever money they'll get for this variant, they'd get without that head, sure it's a nice guarantee, but if it's really only a few hundred, I don't think having a RP T-1000 head included is necessary to make it sell out.

....Two T1000s? Seems less likely now.

Nah, as I've said before, they could have 4 different heads for T-1000 if they do all his looks, packing one in with Sarah, even if very limited, makes 1 head available without having to be an RP T-1000 figure and means only having to figure out a way to put out 3 heads for T-1000, which I'm thinking now, probably two MMS releases, officer version with split head and clean head and then just a biker version with helmet head and whatever. I would have thought good DX potential for T-1000 before this head inclusion here, but now, I think you could split him up over two MMS releases and give us everything we need to have his key looks.

The external rubber torso of Sarah appears to be that used for Chacha Asai as well.

I hope HT added swivel articulation to the arms for which Sheva's arms lacks.

The rest of the body appears to be standard Female TT, except for the ankle joints being ball socket (First female to have this since Machiko).

Maybe they will add an extra T-1000 head into each character given to us after T-800 and the first Sarah.

The external rubber torso of Sarah appears to be that used for Chacha Asai as well.

I hope HT added swivel articulation to the arms for which Sheva's arms lacks.

The rest of the body appears to be standard Female TT, except for the ankle joints being ball socket (First female to have this since Machiko).

ht-t2-sarah-body-g.jpg

ht-t2-sarah-body-1.jpg

ht-t2-sarah-body-2.jpg

Is it me, or does the Sarah conner body look less musculer then in the first pics?as you look at the muscles then this looks like the same arms size as the Sheva alomar body, right guys?

Back