Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GUYS SERIOUSLY , how many of those one fourh scale batman figures do you think HOT TOYS had produced..will you say 2500-3000 units , more or less.. i would love to know your opinions on this please

20,000+units for reg and 5000+ for ex.I think so anyway!^_^

If Sideshow starts to ship the regular soon, i don't think they will ship more Ex ... But i wish for you guys

And right after I posted my spiel about it being a non issue. :lol
Can you post some pics? I'm sure it isn't that bad.

Here you go mate:

wvyv.jpg

3ueq.jpg

And just for fun:

ow5d.jpg

Has anyone tried the EB belt on this to see if it fits? The hips look smaller?

Just in case people cant afford to pick up another belt when they get parted out, you might not even need to

That's exactly what i was waiting for :clap.

The hand can hold the mask very well ? I mean you will pose like this :hi5:

Yeah man the hand holds the mask just fine :) That's how I got it posed in my cabinet at the moment, until my custom cape comes in then I will switch to Batman mode, lol.

The mask does fall off if you knock it though, but I guess that's obvious. Sitting there on display though it's fine...have had mine sitting like that for a few days now. Previously had him holding the cowl like he's about to put it on. That also holds fine.

Yeah man the hand holds the mask just fine :) That's how I got it posed in my cabinet at the moment, until my custom cape comes in then I will switch to Batman mode, lol.

The mask does fall off if you knock it though, but I guess that's obvious. Sitting there on display though it's fine...have had mine sitting like that for a few days now. Previously had him holding the cowl like he's about to put it on. That also holds fine.

That's prefect ! I will decide if i will put him like that or with the sonar vision :hi5:

I think im gonna pose him like this, but with a fist and a cape, as if hes jumping in to do a punch

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g--Li_wPqc[/ame]

Back