Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived in my country ! Hope everything will be alright with the customs. Can't wait !!!!

People that want to have the figure holding a cowl doesn't necessarily need to have the mask facing forward either. Depending on how you display it, you could easily have Batman (or Bruce Wayne sans mask), holding either the regular or Sonar head without showing the mouth or eye holes. That's what I did during the OC Batman/V1 TDK Batman days if I opted for the maskless look.

I still don't see why Hot Toys continue to make things as important and crucial as empty cowls as exclusives. That one with Catwoman especially didn't make any damn sense. Just include it with the DX 12 and this QS001 in a regular set.

For the longest time they didn't have exclusives for all these Batman figure sets. Now all of the sudden they do. Some of them make sense (like the Joker's detonator and the Grumpy mask), others don't.

Last edited:
I still don't see why Hot Toys continue to make things as important and crucial as empty cowls as exclusives. That one with Catwoman especially didn't make any damn sense. Just include it with the DX 12 and this QS001 in a regular set.

I couldn't agree more.
The Kryptonite neckless that came with the Superman Ex or the crappy Iron Man "holograms" are extras one could easily do without but the empty Bat-cowl should be included in every box of such a complete set.
As I said before, I can understand the need for HT and SS to artificially hype their products by creating a false sense of rarity but they've gone overboard and now seem to show contempt for their customers.
For those interested, I'm sure we'll see knock-off cowls pop up on Ebay as soon as the regular edition hits, I know I'll get one.

I couldn't agree more.
The Kryptonite neckless that came with the Superman Ex or the crappy Iron Man "holograms" are extras one could easily do without but the empty Bat-cowl should be included in every box of such a complete set.
As I said before, I can understand the need for HT and SS to artificially hype their products by creating a false sense of rarity but they've gone overboard and now seem to show contempt for their customers.
For those interested, I'm sure we'll see knock-off cowls pop up on Ebay as soon as the regular edition hits, I know I'll get one.

Everybody knows we will find it on eBay but there are guys (like me haha) who wants the all set of the exclusive edition (box,...). I know it's stupid but for the Batman, i can't miss that :p

I couldn't agree more.

This is what I said last week about 'exclusive' items and everyone told me I was wrong. I think you weighed in too? But that's ok I guess.

Other than buying a second one of these 1/4 scale Bats off of Evilbay or SSC, has anyone had luck with BBTS? What I mean is, right now they had the DX 12 last week for $479, and then again this week for $500. Does this mean when they sell their allotment of preorders of the 1/4 scale Bats that they will be selling some in stock for the MSRP or if they get some, will it be at the jacked up prices? I just don't want to pay $600-900 on Evilbay!

Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

I don´t know if these were posted:

PoZ1XVBl.jpg

kXgpUmtl.jpg

gAgWNEul.jpg

se9092Gl.jpg

Haha! Thats the HT Wayne sculpt on the 18" NECA American Psycho figure if I'm not mistaken. I'd recognise that weird claw hand anywhere

wowow what a great 1/4 figures !!

and bale is good custom but I hope to come out 1/4 scale suit ASAP

anyway awesome !!:)

Ok hands down....One of the best HT figures i own. The enterbay is still my grail as i like the classic style suit more, but WOW is this thing impressive in hand.

The Bruce Wayne sculpt..Awesome
Suit?....awesome
weaponry at this size is impressive too .

Base....BLOWS lol. Ok maybe its not too bad but the rocks are really limiting, and the Crotch grabber wants batman to spread his legs like a cheap whore. So for now the crotch grabber is resting towards the very back for some support at least while the figure is more towards the front.

The sonar cowl i doubt i will use the LED's inside are bloody blinding.

So for now he is in the HK sort of scene untill i can be arsed dragging Enterbay's box down from the loft lol.

Some quick pics.
DSCN0010.JPG

DSCN0012.JPG

His ''belly'' profile. I don't think its too bad on mine IMO
DSCN0008.JPG

And the last, thought id turn off everything bar my Display cabinets, to give him a bit of darkness.
DSCN0011.JPG
(i should really dust that shelf :slap)

If your a batman fan...This has to be in your collection.

Ok hands down....One of the best HT figures i own. The enterbay is still my grail as i like the classic style suit more, but WOW is this thing impressive in hand.

Suit?....awesome

Base....BLOWS lol. Ok maybe its not too bad but the rocks are really limiting, and the Crotch grabber wants batman to spread his legs like a cheap whore. So for now the crotch grabber is resting towards the very back for some support at least while the figure is more towards the front.

So for now he is in the HK sort of scene untill i can be arsed dragging Enterbay's box down from the loft lol.

Some quick pics.
DSCN0010.JPG

DSCN0012.JPG

DSCN0008.JPG

And the last, thought id turn off everything bar my Display cabinets, to give him a bit of darkness.
DSCN0011.JPG

Hong Scene all the Way :) ! But i will go for classic cowl and angry face plate. Good pictures man, love them !

People that want to have the figure holding a cowl doesn't necessarily need to have the mask facing forward either. Depending on how you display it, you could easily have Batman (or Bruce Wayne sans mask), holding either the regular or Sonar head without showing the mouth or eye holes. That's what I did during the OC Batman/V1 TDK Batman days if I opted for the maskless look.

For the longest time they didn't have exclusives for all these Batman figure sets. Now all of the sudden they do. Some of them make sense (like the Joker's detonator and the Grumpy mask), others don't.

I couldn't agree more.

Sensing some serious ******** here :dunno

Suit?....awesome

Some quick pics.
DSCN0010.JPG

DSCN0012.JPG

DSCN0008.JPG

DSCN0011.JPG

When you can't beat em - join 'em

^cool pics

Back