Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I listed mine on ebay.. then one ebayer noticed he lives bear me and paid $300 to pick it up. Cool guy.

No ebay fees baby :D

If it was sold for $300, ebay commision would be $30-$40, plus shipping? Hell no

It would've been sold for way more than $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Not sure about way more. Sometimes auctions don't go as planned and more of these are hitting the market now. Plus Ebay and Paypal fees.
Take a look at sold listings to get a good idea.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...URRENCY=0&_sop=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

If it sells for $375 then he really isn't making much more than $310

Saw Giant explained that too

Wow. You are right.

I didn't realize that many DX12's were out there for sale.

I really wouldn't sell it at $300 though. At originally $269 + shipping I really don't see it. UNLESS if course what you want is this 1/4 Bats, that is hitting ridiculous prices TBH.

Everyone's needs are different.

And to the guys paying $750+ For this guy:

Do you really not see this getting cheaper as the time passes? It is your money, but $750 is a lot.

I'm a huge batman fan, but this is not worth that much IMHO. Hell, he is expensive at the original retail price!

Wow. You are right.

I really wouldn't sell it at $300 though. At originally $269 + shipping I really don't see it. UNLESS if course what you want is this 1/4 Bats, that is hitting ridiculous prices TBH.

And to the guys paying $750+ god this guy:

Do you really not see this getting cheaper as the time passes? It is your money, but $750 is a lot.

I'm a huge batman fan, but this is not worth that much IMHO. Hell, he is expensive at the original retail price!

:lol Yea I can't even afford retail price on the 1/4. I would have to sell off my 1/6th Bats.

Wow. You are right.

I think there are many DX12 for sale because many are either dumping them to get some money back or to upgrade into the QS001. I still go by my previous post some pages back about the profit margin on the QS001 and still stand by that no way someone is going to sell this just to make 100 bucks after spending all that money including shipping and tax just to get it first. Maybe someone can get lucky and win it on a big of $600 or someone is willing to sell it that low. Most will just stay hovering around $700+ and will eventually be bought when there are no cheaper options anymore.

GUYS SERIOUSLY , how many of those one fourh scale batman figures do you think HOT TOYS had produced..will you say 2500-3000 units , more or less.. i would love to know your opinions on this please

Yeah now that I have the QS001.. I look at the DX12 cowl like this:

1315550015703489.gif

:lol

Funny, I always looked at the DX12 cowl like that, hence, why I have no idea if mine has any QC issues since its never left the box. :lol

Really? I haven't compared them so much myself (been staring at the QS001 all the time :lol). But I think both figures are great. The one thing I did notice however is that the thighs on the QS001 aren't that thick as on the DX12. That's one thing that really bugged me with the DX12.

Going by pics that is what I have noticed to.

However, when I watched a review on you tube the fabric suit underneath didn't seem to be as tight as it was on the DX12 and I noticed it bunches up at times, and you have to pull the suit on the arms down to straighten it up according to the reviewer on you tube. Haven't noticed this with the DX12.

No I don't, if anything $750 will seem like a bargain in months to come by. Why do you think it will get cheaper?

Yeah I agree it's not worth it either nor is the RRP but it is what it is.

I think there are many DX12 for sale because many are either dumping them to get some money back or to upgrade into the QS001.

That's what I think to.

I still go by my previous post some pages back about the profit margin on the QS001 and still stand by that no way someone is going to sell this just to make 100 bucks after spending all that money including shipping and tax just to get it first. Maybe someone can get lucky and win it on a big of $600 or someone is willing to sell it that low. Most will just stay hovering around $700+ and will eventually be bought when there are no cheaper options anymore.

:exactly:

I predict that it will reach the $1000 mark by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Back