Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's at my local post office :panic: Have to wait till tomorrow to get him but im pumped i'll finally get him after this daft ordeal with customs/parcel force

Yeah now that I have the QS001.. I look at the DX12 cowl like this:

1315550015703489.gif

:lol

Cowl/Headsculpt I agree QS001 > DX12, I do however think body/suit wise DX12 > QS001

I've placed my order yesterday and I'm on the waitinglist. Has anyone who've ordered recently got converted?

I had no choice today but to bite the bullet and get one off Ebay. I will serve this purchase as a reminder of my mistake for getting off the EX line too soon without waiting for the finished product to be shown. Next time it won't happen again. :mad:

I had no choice today but to bite the bullet and get one off Ebay. I will serve this purchase as a reminder of my mistake for getting off the EX line too soon without waiting for the finished product to be shown. Next time it won't happen again. :mad:

Do you mind me asking what the price was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Cowl/Headsculpt I agree QS001 > DX12, I do however think body/suit wise DX12 > QS001

Really? I haven't compared them so much myself (been staring at the QS001 all the time :lol). But I think both figures are great. The one thing I did notice however is that the thighs on the QS001 aren't that thick as on the DX12. That's one thing that really bugged me with the DX12.

Do you mind me asking what the price was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

About $750 :monkey2. I want this EX so bad though! I won't be buying anything else now anyways since I have gotten rid of many of my sideshow statues and some hot toys and keeping only things I consider "grail" pieces. This 1/4 Batman is a grail to me so I will bite this one and don't see anything else in the future. Well I think the LSF Iron Man VII is going to be next, but that a long way from now anyways.

Really? I haven't compared them so much myself (been staring at the QS001 all the time :lol). But I think both figures are great. The one thing I did notice however is that the thighs on the QS001 aren't that thick as on the DX12. That's one thing that really bugged me with the DX12.

Yeah I knew the minute I opened the QS001 that I preferred the feel of the suit on the DX12, dunno how best to describe it but I guess in simple terms I found the QS001 for want of a better term a little 'cheap' compared to the DX12 :dunno

My main pet peeve with the dx12 suit was the shoulder pads are way to long down his arm. I was happy to see the qs001 fixed that problem for the most part. But I guess I need to get the figure in hand to see which suit I like better.

Yeah I knew the minute I opened the QS001 that I preferred the feel of the suit on the DX12, dunno how best to describe it but I guess in simple terms I found the QS001 for want of a better term a little 'cheap' compared to the DX12 :dunno

DX12 far inferior and I thought the opposite- It feels "cheap" compared to QS001

My main pet peeve with the dx12 suit was the shoulder pads are way to long down his arm. I was happy to see the qs001 fixed that problem for the most part. But I guess I need to get the figure in hand to see which suit I like better.

QS001 fixes alot of problems with DX12........:wave

I think they're both great figures. I'll keep my DX12 though I really like the QS001 more.

About $750 :monkey2. I want this EX so bad though! I won't be buying anything else now anyways since I have gotten rid of many of my sideshow statues and some hot toys and keeping only things I consider "grail" pieces. This 1/4 Batman is a grail to me so I will bite this one and don't see anything else in the future. Well I think the LSF Iron Man VII is going to be next, but that a long way from now anyways.

I did the same man. The price will be higher soon, good choice !

Back