Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What he posted is very informative but I just couldn't resist. :wink1: :peace

^oh my god :lol

mirada-sexy-o.gif
brucewillistripletake_300x300.gif
index.php

:rotfl :clap

Should've been:

Here's what I did...first, pop off the boots, because you'll need to grab hold of the legs *cough*. Then push the legs together and bend the knees so you know the legs are aligned properly. Now, spread them apart and start with one leg...while holding the lower part of the legs still (just the bare leg, *cough*) start near the crotch area and begin twisting *cough* in the direction you need to go. Do this in small increments. As you are twisting *cough*, work your way down the leg towards the knee, getting things aligned as best you can. Eventually, once you get below the knee you'll have some slack that you can grab & really twist around. Keep doing this slowly and you'll make progress. Note that you may wind up with some excess around the crotch area but that's ok as that's telling you you're making head. Just keep doing it until you can get it the best you can, occasionally bending the knee to check your progress. Once you get the first leg as best you can, move to the other one. Use *cough* for reference...you'll want *cough* to match up on both legs. Take your time, be careful and eventually it will FEEL better. Good luck!

:lol:lol:lol

On eBay the prices of the ex are goin crazy ...

The way I see it, just getting it from sideshow should already put you at or over $500 dollars from taxes and shipping cost. Then add in the resale on ebay with taxes and cuts from paypal. The cost got to be high to make a good profit margin on a $469.99 product. Besides, there are some DX12 Batman that are already at the 500 dollar mark ROFL! Profit margin would be too thin to just list those 1/4 at 600. $700 + would at at least allow the sellers to make some good profit margin after spending so much just to get one.

The way I see it, just getting it from sideshow should already put you at or over $500 dollars from taxes and shipping cost. Then add in the resale on ebay with taxes and cuts from paypal. The cost got to be high to make a good profit margin on a $469.99 product. Besides, there are some DX12 Batman that are already at the 500 dollar mark ROFL! Profit margin would be too thin to just list those 1/4 at 600. $700 + would at at least allow the sellers to make some good profit margin after spending so much just to get one.

What about the dude trying to get 1200 for his?:rotfl

I think EX version of this and the DX12 are going to continue to sky rocket. But asking over 1k for it now is retarded. Bet he sells it eventually too. :lol

Here is my temp set up.
I have a question to current owners: if you take a look at my pic, it is clear the stomach abs are more black and shinier compared with the legs armour (maybe the crotch too). Do you guys have the same colour and gloss difference? Thx!

10089339805_7813c646a1_o.jpg

OMG I need this. That open mouth is perfect.

Yeah, it's my favorite by far as well.
:yess:

Nice pic ilove, regarding the gloss finish, I know that one side of the top section of my abs is slightly darker and glossier on one side, the abs themselves are fine on mine. More QC issues from HT I guess.

Last edited:
Here is my temp set up.
I have a question to current owners: if you take a look at my pic, it is clear the stomach abs are more black and shinier compared with the legs armour (maybe the crotch too). Do you guys have the same colour and gloss difference? Thx!

INCREDIBLE pic and display..........amazing presense!

Have my reg hopefully coming end of this month from BBTS!

Last edited:
Here is my temp set up.

Nicely done using the piece of debry to level out the rocks :clap

^Yeah that's a great idea, it will add even more height to the figure so it'll look more in scale with the Enterbay Joker figure. I'll try this tomorrow when I'm not so tired. :lol

hi guys i had a question, i was wanting to order this from ssc but it says wait list. do they charge the upfront $45 now or when they change the order to in stock? thanks.

Here is my temp set up.

Wow incredible display.

Here is my temp set up.

I don't have mine yet, but I did notice that the abs are more glossy and black from other pics/videos. So I guess it is. Anyway nice pic!!

Back