Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my temp set up.
I have a question to current owners: if you take a look at my pic, it is clear the stomach abs are more black and shinier compared with the legs armour (maybe the crotch too). Do you guys have the same colour and gloss difference? Thx!

10089339805_7813c646a1_o.jpg

Nice setup. Not sure on the abs on mine,have to check again, but I did notice on my chest armor, the left side has a slightly glossy finish and is more see-through, whereas the right side is matte, so there seems to be little differences like this from figure to figure. Just typical HT QC.

Here is my temp set up.
I have a question to current owners: if you take a look at my pic, it is clear the stomach abs are more black and shinier compared with the legs armour (maybe the crotch too). Do you guys have the same colour and gloss difference? Thx!

Love this picture and setup

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UPHh5x9h4k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UPHh5x9h4k[/ame]

BEST REVIEW YET !!

Here is my temp set up.

Temprory set up? What other plans do you have installed? That's the best pose I have seen on the figure so far looks very natural and real.

Well done! :clap

Yeah, it's my favorite by far as well.
:yess:

Are we talking about the Bale sculpt here? Then yes I would have to agree it is my favorite to. I can't believe people think the DX12 one is better. :confused:

Nice pic ilove, regarding the gloss finish, I know that one side of the top section of my abs is slightly darker and glossier on one side, the abs themselves are fine on mine. More QC issues from HT I guess.

I am pretty sure I could live with those little nit picks.

^Yeah that's a great idea, it will add even more height to the figure so it'll look more in scale with the Enterbay Joker figure. I'll try this tomorrow when I'm not so tired. :lol

Drac, have you tried Kanis's method of making the figure taller?

Mail from SS ok and excl from Timcent on his way, yayyyyyyy !! Can't really wait

How much?

Thought you were only getting one?

Yeah I thought so to? :huh

Thought you were only getting one?

Seems they've already charged. I've sent an email to SS i'm waiting for the answer mate.

Temprory set up? What other plans do you have installed? That's the best pose I have seen on the figure so far looks very natural and real.

Well done! :clap

Are we talking about the Bale sculpt here? Then yes I would have to agree it is my favorite to. I can't believe people think the DX12 one is better. :confused:

I am pretty sure I could live with those little nit picks.

Drac, have you tried Kanis's method of making the figure taller?

How much?

Yeah I thought so to? :huh

750 dollars. Thanks to the EURO, it's almost the price for the regular + customs + empty cowl on ebay so ... :panic:

Disagree, he is pretty much glorifying the figure, like all other reviews and not mentioning the major cons with it. I can't believe he tells everyone that the EB Joker is only slightly taller than this figure when we have all seen the pics, where the EB Joker figure makes this figure look like a midget.

The best review I have seen far is by the Gifted Monkey, that review says the pros and cons of this figure. Whereas this reviewer just mentions minor nit picks like the stand and the rest of the review is just pretty much how great this figure is. Oh wait.. he did mentioned the ab crunch problem though.

Seems they've already charged. I've sent an email to SS i'm waiting for the answer mate.

Well now you can display two both one with cowl and one without.:lol

750 dollars. Thanks to the EURO, it's almost the price for the regular + customs + empty cowl on ebay so ... :panic:

Will u hav to pay customs when it arrives? Like will u hav to pay more for it?

Well now you can display two both one with cowl and one without.:lol

Will u hav to pay customs when it arrives? Like will u hav to pay more for it?

With him i never had to pay customs. I dont know why but that's why i prefer to deal with him :)

That's good, I think it is because he declares it as a low value.

He has sold out of them now. Did you bargain with him to get that price?

Nope that's the price i saw on " Buy it now " but i paid a little extra for EMS :)

Glad to deal with this guy. I just have to buy the batteries :clap

Most careless unboxing I have ever seen. This guy doesn't deserve this figure. 4mins 53 is priceless.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc8O8H1tjn0[/ame]

Most careless unboxing I have ever seen. This guy doesn't deserve this figure. 4mins 53 is priceless.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc8O8H1tjn0

He irritates me, all his unboxings and taking his figures in public and boasting. He used to go under the name of the box killer he also wears masks :slap

Also it looks like the wait continues for me :monkey2, paid my customs fee yesterday morning only £20 so i thought screw it i'll pay little more and get it Saturday delivery. Nope according to parcel force tracking i haven't even paid the fee yet its still says awaiting payment of charges, even though i have email confirmation.useless company.

OMG so much in total then $800? :horror

So it is confirmed the these sellers can't ship these items with their Batteries in them?

Is it easy to get these Batteries?

Yes easy on eBay etc :p

I really want the Ex and i'm sure the price of this version will be higher and higher in the futur and like I said, the empty cowl will be expensive on eBay so ... Better to get it now :)

Back