Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said in my last post I was struggling for a pose then I remembered one I used for my DX12 which I always liked...

So decided to replicate it...

As I said in my last post I was struggling for a pose then I remembered one I used for my DX12 which I always liked...

So decided to replicate it...

Love the look of this pose with that faceplate. I thought this plate would go unused by most. I just thought it would take posing Batman in an extreme pose in order to use it.

I really, really want the QS 001, but HT really need to scale this figure down to 1/6th (I.e. make a DX 2.0 that comes with everything that this one does); especially after seeing Tommy's photo at the top of his detolf; for the simple fact that the angry faceplate looks like it would work perfectly with Batman angrily smashing Joker against the interrogation room table as he laughs hysterically.

Love the look of this pose with that faceplate. I thought this plate would go unused by most. I just thought it would take posing Batman in an extreme pose in order to use it.

Yeah people are loving the toothy mouth piece! I didn't think it would get used.

I really don't know what the mouting mouth piece if for though?

Anyone who has both the EB Bats and this one - have you tried the HT belt on the EB?

I asked the same question and was told its a good fit. I bought the hot toys belt on eBay for my enterbay batman... Waiting for it to arrive now. Always hated the enterbay belt :slap

Yes easy on eBay etc :p

I really want the Ex

I know man I am not on your back or anything heck I paid $500 for the Joker 2.0 Special edition. So I can't talk as I am a hypocrite, however, I can't spend more than $500 for figure that is my limit and even that IMO is outrageous, regardless of scale. So I accept the fact that I will never get the EX, even though I want it to. :gah:

and i'm sure the price of this version will be higher and higher in the futur and like I said, the empty cowl will be expensive on eBay so ... Better to get it now :)

You might be right, I can't believe people actually thought the price would go down, I knew it would go up. Heck Rory might be right someone will eventually buy the EX one for 1200. :horror

No, I'm not sure how reliable it is. Karnis, how's your holding up with the pegs halfway in?

Yeah I am not sure how reliable it is either. However, he looks way too short next to the Joker as is. :(

As far as Ebay- I predict the regular will go for $500-600 upon release and EX will be $700-800.
Give it a few more months and those prices will seem low!!

Give it a few more months and those prices will seem low!!

That's what I'm thinking too. I wonder if Sideshow got the full shipment of the Ex. They always seem to get multiple shipments these days. I can probably live without the Ex. I just don't want to go to eBay for a regular. Still waiting for stock to show up at various places.

Back