Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The foot pegs that go into the legs are pretty long, it seemed fairly stable, but admittedly, I didn't play around with for very long as I had other issues to deal with. I'll mess with it later today.

This collectible is awesome I thought the Enterbay bat was amazing but this hot toy 1/4 is ridiculous just how close it looks to what we see on the screen. Great job ht and glad to have him in my collection
3CA4EBDA-ABFC-478D-BF5F-2AAF8A5A226E-3108-000002895DC3DB5D_zps4e4adf20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just took a quick glance at mine- got it yesterday

BEST Batman Ht has made by a mile. Not going to say best Batman figure ever, but in my opinion it is. EB Bats fantastic but different suit so it's up to each what suit is their favorite.

Details are astonishing- level of detail throughout just cannot be beaten. Suit is jaw-dropping. Bale HS easily best ever done. Period

HT has created their Batman masterpiece.

This collectible is awesome I thought the Enterbay bat was amazing but this hot toy 1/4 is ridiculous just how close it looks to what we see on the screen. Great job ht and glad to have him in my collection
3CA4EBDA-ABFC-478D-BF5F-2AAF8A5A226E-3108-000002895DC3DB5D_zps4e4adf20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nice pic.:lecture

I got mine on Tues buts its being held hostage in my trunk! My wife doesnt know i got it lol. I cant sneak a box that big in!

I guess I won't be getting this on account of it not being available anywhere.

I'm on the waitlist for the regular but I never got on until like the last week of September. I guess I need to move on.

I guess I won't be getting this on account of it not being available anywhere.

I'm on the waitlist for the regular but I never got on until like the last week of September. I guess I need to move on.

Just keep looking and watch Ebay once the regular hits- you might find one for under $500.....don't give up!

The waitlist might convert, too.

Watch AE and BBTS as they might stick a few up for sale as they get the regulars in...

10069974043_5d975612c9_o.jpg

Sorry about the wonky eyes

We in Japan got our delieveries today. No time to really play with it but just like most people have confirmed:

- the bat head is not pea-sized
- no beer belly

I have some irregularities too but I guess it is livable with:

- the belly armour is shinier black than the other armour plates, like on the legs, sides, etc, (I think it is like this on most and even on the 1/6)
- one boot has glossier paint than the other (on the sides)
- pulling the belly upwards, I see a tiny rip in the fabric suit. I guess the glued on body plate ripped the suit while the staff were pulling the suit into place
- stitching of the suit on the lower left leg wasn't done as accurately as the right leg hence a lot of the suit from the inner legs is now facing the front. I can easily twist it inwards to where it should be positioned but the back now has some excess cloth

All in all, it is a great figure But I think I had personally expected a bit more (better materials).
It would be great if HT would remake the 1/6th. A 1/4th is actually a little big for my tiny Japanese apartment...

Last edited:
Back