Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, but someone else posted pics of this mod next the the EB bats, and the height difference was definitely improved. But then again, someone else pointed out that the EB bats was not perfectly upright in the pics, which exaggerated the actual improvement in height.

Yeah that was me. :lol

Also, not sure if the mod is actually wise since it could make the figure unstable with the foot pegs not properly seated.

Hmm that is a possibility.

qs1_zpsa784a54c.jpg

This figure seems to have a bit of crossed eyes problem, like almost every PERS figure.

I think this figure looks pretty good from some angles. But the fact of PERS, the wrong back of his head, and how small it is compared to the EB Batman makes me think if I really want this figure... In the other hand there is a big chance that we won't see another 1/4 Batman TDKR..

So I don't know... :(

You can adjust the eyes separate. So the cross eyed thing is not a problem with this figure.

I am suprized it's back again.

I don't think it ever left, I check it regularly out of curiosity.

I don't think we'll see many Ex convert.
Comics America were the only ones still taking preorders at the original price so I pulled the trigger on Sunday and cancelled my waitlist on SS.
As of Monday or Tuesday Comics America were sold out.

I have to say that the Hot Toys / Sideshow business model is starting to pi$$ me off, I do understand that making an item artificially hard to get will get fans exited but at this point it looks like a bunch of people ready to spend good money will be left wanting or have to pay ridiculous prices to scalpers.
That is counterproductive and IMO insulting to potential buyers.

Comics America were the only ones still taking preorders at the original price so I pulled the trigger on Sunday and cancelled my waitlist on SS.

I have to say that the Hot Toys / Sideshow business model is starting to pi$$ me off, I do understand that making an item artificially hard to get will get fans exited but at this point it looks like a bunch of people ready to spend good money will be left wanting or have to pay ridiculous prices to scalpers.

Good post !

Wtf, à post every second here. You guys are being crazy with this figure. Just woke up and seems I have to read a Book :D

qs1_zpsa784a54c.jpg

This figure seems to have a bit of crossed eyes problem, like almost every PERS figure.

I think this figure looks pretty good from some angles. But the fact of PERS, the wrong back of his head, and how small it is compared to the EB Batman makes me think if I really want this figure... In the other hand there is a big chance that we won't see another 1/4 Batman TDKR..

So I don't know... :(

Well, this guys has "ERS", so his eyes are actually independent of each other and not "parallel." So you won't have to worry about crossed eyes since you pose each eye separately.

Yeah, he is smaller than the EB batman, but I think with all the forum members here, someone will find a clever way to mask the problem to make the height difference less obvious.

I have the EB batman and I'm still going to get this guy because he is still an amazing figure despite the complaints everyone has voiced so far. The EB batman is definitely not perfect either (stiff body, crappy belt, cheap plastic accessories) but after I did a few things to mine (mainly just upgraded his cape) and properly futzed him, he is now probably the most impressive piece in my collection.

My advice, if you're not OCD and can learn to live with the imperfections, I'd get him. None of his problems I've seen so far are deal breakers for me. And you're probably right about this guy possibly being the only 1/4 TDKR articulated figure we'll ever see.

I get mine tomorrow and yes I was one of those that had their Ex WL convert last week. So there is hope....good luck to everyone on the WL.

I had the link for it and it took me to the regular, so it must of left, unless I saved both the regular links, after I put myself on the list. That then makes me :cuckoo:

Yeah but you know Hot Toys doesn't care.

I had the link for it and it took me to the regular, so it must of left, unless I saved both the regular links, after I put myself on the list. That then makes me :cuckoo:

Yeah but you know Hot Toys doesn't care.

All the factories in the world don't care. All about Money Money and ... yeah, money.

Question guys.

When Sideshow will charge, will we get an email ?

I mean i my order is still in " processing " does that mean they did not charge my card yet right ?

So is there ANYONE who has managed to fit the stock cape to the figure without cutting off the plastic tabs? I don't want to ruin the cape for resale purposes incase I get rid of it later down the track, and I really want to display this figure with the cape...even if it is crap, until I can get a custom one.

Spoke to parcelforce my fee is £23 so not too bad, they said i can pay once its arrived at my local depot. So if all goes well i should have him monday/tues.

Back