Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a breath and calm down man, it's going to be okay.

Your figure really isn't that bad looking and I am sure there will be a lot of figures that will have similar markings on the suit. That being said I understand you are OCD and you will never accept the figure you have and will buy a new one regardless.

List that sucker on Ebay tonight. Keep the exclusive Cowl and sell Batman as is. Someone will pay what you paid at retail, guaranteed. Get yourself on the wait list for the regular and check BBTS daily. When the regular is released, people will be cancelling left and right. They always do with expensive items like this.

Worst case scenario, you get all of your money back (maybe more) and you don't have this figure. Personally I'd opt for that over having one knowing I paid $500 for it and having these flaws seer into my eyeballs every time I walk by it slowly driving me insane.

I'm just waiting for the regular to come in stock, and you're right, i'm sure it'll convert or they'll be a flood on the market for the regular. I'm keeping the figure, worst comes to worse i can sell as is and break even on a regular one.

Hey what's with timcent on eBay. Charging like $780 for this thing. :lol I bought both my EB Bats and my T2 BD Arnie, both for around $500 shipped from him.

Pass I guess then. He was my only backup plan.

Hey what's with timcent on eBay. Charging like $780 for this thing. :lol I bought both my EB Bats and my T2 BD Arnie, both for around $500 shipped from him.

Both for 500$ seriously ? Wow good price !

Yyyeah. Hoping he doesn't go unexpectedly high on the DX13. I'd like to get more than one from him.

Got mine this weekend the cowl and face plates are amazing. My only gripes are that the knee pads seem to be slightly offset from the middle of the knee and I know this my be controversial but I just don't think he has the presence of the enterbay figure. The enterbay figure looks like he could rip your head off at any moment. The hot toys just looks less imposing.

Got mine this weekend the cowl and face plates are amazing. My only gripes are that the knee pads seem to be slightly offset from the middle of the knee and I know this my be controversial but I just don't think he has the presence of the enterbay figure. The enterbay figure looks like he could rip your head off at any moment. The hot toys just looks less imposing.

That's what i think too. I will see when i have this badboy in hands ;)

Ah retail prices from the US. That I knew, but I thought you meant 460 PO price from timcent. That would be something!

I was saying in past cases (EB Bats and BD T2) I bought both from Timcent for a lot cheaper than his HT's 1/4 scale Batman price. Not sure why there's such a huge jump in price. He was more reasonable before.

Yyyeah. Hoping he doesn't go unexpectedly high on the DX13. I'd like to get more than one from him.

I hope it's not a new trend for timcent.

I guess I'm in the minority. But to me the EB batman is kinda boring looking. Its ok overall because of the good face sculpts. But the BB suit does nothing for me. There is really nothing about it that makes it pop the way the DK suit does. Just my opinion anyway. I mean Chris Nolan didn't even like the begins suit. Thats why he changed it. Lol

That just seems kinda odd to me. If Christopher Nolan himself doesn't like the suit then we he even bother putting it in the movie (batman begins) ?

Back