Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a EB BD T-800 in another and that one w stand is a tight fit w maybe 3/4" headroom and arms angled to the sides. Not sure if this one will fit. I will try to get a picture up tomorrow

I would love to get one of these display cases but would you be able to measure how tall it is inside? I asked the moron on ebay to give me the internal measurements but he gave me the external measurements. I asked him again to give me the measurements inside the case not the measurements from the outside and never replied back.

Please help Geil! :pray:

I want to see Official Hottoys final product photos!!! :gah: No problem if it finally will be released later this year...

I can't wait until we start seeing this beast in tandem with the photographic prowess of folks like OMG. On a different note, I was really impressed with the T-800 packaging, so I'm very intrigued by what they'll do for this guy. I hope it's as special as the rest of this release is.

Im starting to panic now. When i still had a chance to cancel or change my pre order i asked the question about Loontentoys and all the replies were positive. Now suddenly im hearing horror stories. Wtf. I mean iv ordered 1 from BBTS which will be perfect condition but what of this Hong Kong EX version?

I can't wait until we start seeing this beast in tandem with the photographic prowess of folks like OMG. On a different note, I was really impressed with the T-800 packaging, so I'm very intrigued by what they'll do for this guy. I hope it's as special as the rest of this release is.

Yeah, I can see the packaging to be simple but elegant like the DX12's box. I'd love a matte black box highlighted with a glossy black TDKR emblem, in contrast to QS002's white and chrome scheme :) However, it's going to be a problem for those with storage space issues. I liked how EB 1/4 boxes do the job well but are easy to let go of, unless for those who plan to re-sell. I don't think I could ever dispose of a Hot Toys box even of those that I don't think I'd ever resell in the future.

Yeah, I can see the packaging to be simple but elegant like the DX12's box. I'd love a matte black box highlighted with a glossy black TDKR emblem, in contrast to QS002's white and chrome scheme :) However, it's going to be a problem for those with storage space issues. I liked how EB 1/4 boxes do the job well but are easy to let go of, unless for those who plan to re-sell. I don't think I could ever dispose of a Hot Toys box even of those that I don't think I'd ever resell in the future.

Yeah they do the job well but they look pathetic and feel cheap. Why didn't they all make the boxes as good as their first Terminator box? :huh

Yeah they do the job well but they look pathetic and feel cheap. Why didn't they all make the boxes as good as their first Terminator box? :huh

Yes, they look cheap -- and they really must cost EB less in terms of production -- but I think EB designed the packaging with almost no regard to the aesthetics at all. They might look ugly if you may, but again, that's what made me say that they're easy to let go of. They must have focused on making a more lightweight but still sturdy enough packaging that could protect the figure perhaps to benefit international orders that they get direct since they don't have a distributor like HT has SSC.

Like I said, it gets the job done which is to protect the figure, but can be bad to those who also collect boxes no matter how big; as well as to those who usually re-sell their figures after some time.

Yes, they look cheap -- and they really must cost EB less in terms of production -- but I think EB designed the packaging with almost no regard to the aesthetics at all.

Yeah obviously!

They might look ugly if you may, but again, that's what made me say that they're easy to let go of.

Yes I know and I was agreeing with what you were saying.

They must have focused on making a more lightweight but still sturdy enough packaging that could protect the figure perhaps to benefit international orders that they get direct since they don't have a distributor like HT has SSC.

Well, they shouldn't, I normally don't care about boxes but I think they should at least look decent. Their first Terminator was reasonally priced and it was not packed in a **** box, so I don't get why they can't do the same now?:gah:

Like I said, it gets the job done which is to protect the figure, but can be bad to those who also collect boxes no matter how big; as well as to those who usually re-sell their figures after some time.

It might protect the figure but the box can get easily crushed, which will make it hard to sell the figure later on.

I think the EB boxes are cool, I have one displayed with the TDK cover showing in my room on top of my closet.

But I'm sure Hot Toys can make better looking boxes.. and smaller ones, please. I'm running out of space. :gah:

I think the EB boxes are cool, I have one displayed with the TDK cover showing in my room on top of my closet.

Ok Drac it was bound to happen we disagree on something. :lol

What do u find cool about it? It is a plain black foam box with a sleeve over it, it seems very plain and cheap looking to me but each to their own I guess.

But I'm sure Hot Toys can make better looking boxes.. and smaller ones, please. I'm running out of space. :gah:

Yeah their Terminator Endo skeleton's box is awesome from what I have seen. It looks like the pic of the Endo skull is coming out of the box! :eek

Ok Drac it was bound to happen we disagree on something. :lol

What do u find cool about it? It is a plain black foam box with a sleeve over it, it seems very plain and cheap looking to me but each to their own I guess.

:lol

I just like the styrofoam cover, that's all.

165822_474873019192198_42145982_n.jpg

Nothing special about the rest of the box.

Yeah their Terminator Endo skeleton's box is awesome from what I have seen. It looks like the pic of the Endo skull is coming out of the box.

Yeah the endo box is amazing, Hot Toys usually makes beautiful boxes so I can't wait to see what they come up with for Bats. I'm hoping for something more interesting than the DX12 box, which is kinda boring in my opinion.

:lol

I just like the styrofoam cover, that's all.

165822_474873019192198_42145982_n.jpg

Yeah that Bat design cover is awesome I like that two :hi5:

Nothing special about the rest of the box.

:exactly:

Despite that logo I just don't like how it is a plain black cheap foam box. The whole box being made out of foam is stupid.

Yeah the endo box is amazing, Hot Toys usually makes beautiful boxes so I can't wait to see what they come up with for Bats. I'm hoping for something more interesting than the DX12 box, which is kinda boring in my opinion.

Yeah so am I but I think the DX12 box is passable.

Yeah that Bat design cover is awesome I like that two :hi5:

:yess: :hi5:

Despite that logo I just don't like how it is a plain black cheap foam box. The whole box being made out of foam is stupid.

Yeah so am I but I think the DX12 box is passable.

I think they made it entirely out of styrofoam/foam to save on shipping costs as it's more lightweight and still very protective. The DX12 box isn't bad, but it's nothing I feel I would want to display. The DX11 box on the other hand, now that's art in my opinion.

:yess: :hi5:

I think they made it entirely out of styrofoam/foam to save on shipping costs as it's more lightweight and still very protective. The DX12 box isn't bad, but it's nothing I feel I would want to display. The DX11 box on the other hand, now that's art in my opinion.

Yeah I know why they do it but I am glad Hot Toys didn't and the box itself is only protective of the figure not the box itself. So it is quite easy for the box its self to be damaged during shipping, it is just as well that it looks like a POS to begin with then. :lol

Yeah I know why they do it but I am glad Hot Toys didn't and the box itself is only protective of the figure not the box itself. So it is quite easy for the box its self to be damaged during shipping, it is just as well that it looks like a POS to begin with then. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Back