Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still undecided whether to get rid of the DX12. I want to but i feel if i do the 1/6 collection will look weird without him as i have Bane and the Joker.

Great. I preordered through BBTS but if my EX waitlist converts, I'll cancel it.

I'm officially in. Time to get rid of my DX12.

I'm still undecided whether to get rid of the DX12. I want to but i feel if i do the 1/6 collection will look weird without him as i have Bane and the Joker.

Yeah, I'll just have Bane and the Joker too. I have Gordon, but I might use him to fund this figure as well. I don't mind just having those in 1/6. I wouldn't be able to live myself with both of the Batmans regardless of the scale difference. I'm just at the point in my life where I need to keep this collection limited. If I have a bigger and more realistic Batman, the other has to go.

Thats how i feel because i also have the Enterbay Batman. I'm just seriously having to think hard about it as i don't think i'll display the 1/4 in the same room.

I'm holding out for a Commissioner Gordon release too and a Ra's and i'd be done with Nolan Batman 1/6

It's a good thing that you can let them all go for the supreme versions though!

Yeah, I'll just have Bane and the Joker too. I have Gordon, but I might use him to fund this figure as well. I don't mind just having those in 1/6. I wouldn't be able to live myself with both of the Batmans regardless of the scale difference. I'm just at the point in my life where I need to keep this collection limited. If I have a bigger and more realistic Batman, the other has to go.

Thats how i feel because i also have the Enterbay Batman. I'm just seriously having to think hard about it as i don't think i'll display the 1/4 in the same room.

I'm holding out for a Commissioner Gordon release too and a Ra's and i'd be done with Nolan Batman 1/6

It's a good thing that you can let them all go for the supreme versions though!

I used to have a different mentality with collecting so I ended up with tons of stuff before I moved on to Hot Toys. I told myself that if I wanted Hot Toys, I would have to get rid of all of the McFarlane, Neca, and Sota stuff and keep a collection that is reasonable in size for my current living conditions, and the collection must be mostly funded by selling other collectibles.

So basically, I got into Hot Toys by taking the giant leap of selling the majority of my beloved Sota Street Fighters. Once I made that leap, it had become much easier to let go when I decide its time to move on from a figure. It's been a lot easier on me though a bit of the magic of owning that holy grail has gone away since I know realistically that some day any figure I love now will be made better and I'll move on from it.

Also, consider that Hot Toys may make an awesome, loaded 1/4 scale Bane. And I have no doubt that they are actively pursuing the rights to make the Joker in 1/4 scale too. They are far too in love with making Ledger Jokers to not do one.

Keep it. You'll probably regret getting rid of him if you do. Plus it's a nice compliment to your other 1/6 Batman figures, and I bet it would even look cool by the 1/4 Bats. :)

If this happens i'll sell all my Nolan 1/6 in a heartbeat without a thought

Also, consider that Hot Toys may make an awesome, loaded 1/4 scale Bane. And I have no doubt that they are actively pursuing the rights to make the Joker in 1/4 scale too. They are far too in love with making Ledger Jokers to not do one.

^I agree on that. I don't see HT doing another 1/6 Ledger Joker to be honest (especially based on that recent Howard Chan interview). However, the best way they could improve on their Ledger Joker is to do a 1/4th version, and it would make a nice display with the 1/4th Batman; so I can definitely see it happening.

Didn't Kato already tell someone on this board that he is working on the ledger joker outfit in 1/4?

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Sealed in brown box, unopened and untouched :p

I use to collect things that were sealed in brown box until I sold an SDCC Iron man with broken lights, glad my buyer didn't want a refund. I just don't trust Hot Toys QC even though it is light years ahead of Enterbay things can still go wrong. That being said, I can't see this having QC issues like Iron man as that figure was complex since it had wiring etc inside it. Nevertheless, you never know, so I always inspect my figures now. :cool:

I use to collect things that were sealed in brown box until I sold an SDCC Iron man with broken lights, glad my buyer didn't want a refund. I just don't trust Hot Toys QC even though it is light years ahead of Enterbay things can still go wrong. That being said, I can't see this having QC issues like Iron man as that figure was complex since it had wiring etc inside it. Nevertheless, you never know, so I always inspect my figures now. :cool:

Actually it is coming all the way from Hong Kong... Hmm. Il have to carefully inspect and put it back then lol

Actually it is coming all the way from Hong Kong... Hmm. Il have to carefully inspect and put it back then lol
Be careful of Loonten toys off of ebay. I few years ago a bought a Hot Toys 300 King Leonidas figure to be left alone with my other one that I bought, and it was supposed to be factory sealed in its shipper, but when it came from Loonten toys, I opened the shipping box, and there was no shipper, just an opened Hot Toys box with scuffing, and the figure was opened. Loonten toys denied it but I know what I had when I opened it. By the way, the shipping box was in perfect condition and I was supposed to get the first wave of this figure way back when on day one, and it took six weeks after these figures were released from them!:cuckoo:

Be careful of Loonten toys off of ebay. I few years ago a bought a Hot Toys 300 King Leonidas figure to be left alone with my other one that I bought, and it was supposed to be factory sealed in its shipper, but when it came from Loonten toys, I opened the shipping box, and there was no shipper, just an opened Hot Toys box with scuffing, and the figure was opened. Loonten toys denied it but I know what I had when I opened it. By the way, the shipping box was in perfect condition and I was supposed to get the first wave of this figure way back when on day one, and it took six weeks after these figures were released from them!:cuckoo:

Really? Iv only heard good things about them, and i went ahead because of their 100% feedback lol hmm

I've bought a few from loontentoys and I was that impressed with them they are always my go to shop on eBay now.

I've bought a few from loontentoys and I was that impressed with them they are always my go to shop on eBay now.

Ye like that lol see thats wot evryones saying when i ask about Loontentoys.. Maybe you just had a bad experience mate. Like my cousin ordered both versions of Scarface from enterbay, on 1 the arm was broken and on the other he was missing the gun lol i ordered just 1 version and it came earlier than his and it was perfect. Happens to us all

When was this?

Ye like that lol see thats wot evryones saying when i ask about Loontentoys.. Maybe you just had a bad experience mate. Like my cousin ordered both versions of Scarface from enterbay, on 1 the arm was broken and on the other he was missing the gun lol i ordered just 1 version and it came earlier than his and it was perfect. Happens to us all

Or could possibly be a new owner that took over.

I really need to find some time and finish my displays. I don't want this and the 1989 Batmobile to stay in their boxes for not having the proper venue to show off their awesomeness. Funny thing is I can already see in my mind how they can make my studio turn from "meh" to "WHOA!" :)

Back