Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really doubt those measurements include the base.

I hope you are right. :pray:

Both my EB Joker and T-800 measure about 19 inches without the base. Both Arnold Schwarzenegger and Heath Ledger are (were) taller than Bale so yeah...I just wonder if those measurements include the ears on the cowl or not.

They were really not that much taller than 6' Bale I think Ledger was 6'1 and Arnold about 6'2. So basically u should see very little difference in height when comparing Ledger to Bale at this scale. So if the figure is 18.5 inches tall then the figure is not undersized then. Like I said before I just hope the measurements only include just the figure and not the base.

According to the specs this is 18.5 inches tall(47 cm)

I am wondering if those measurements includes the base? If that is so then this will be a lot shorter than the EB Joker. :slap

I believe that for articulated figures, the height that you see on the specs refer to the height of the figure alone. For statues,the height almost always includes the base.

If this figure turns up AT LEAST 18.5" then I think the scale would be accurate enough.

I believe that for articulated figures, the height that you see on the specs refer to the height of the figure alone. For statues,the height almost always includes the base.

If this figure turns up AT LEAST 18.5" then I think the scale would be accurate enough.

:goodpost:

Oh ok that's good to know, thanks man!

:hi5:

Omg i did it... I put in a order at BBTS for another one of these. Now i have a EX coming from hong kong and a standard from BBTS lol hmm

I'm unsure whether to order this or not. I'm fairly happy with my DX 12 with the Medi sculpt, but this looks too good to pass up.

I'm unsure whether to order this or not. I'm fairly happy with my DX 12 with the Medi sculpt, but this looks too good to pass up.

Ul be kicking yourself mate, buy it while its reasonable. In the coming couple of months when hes released people are gonna extort customers who want it. I mean i bought 2 to keep 1 as investment, after a couple years il sell the EX edition as brand new unopened :)

Where did you Aussie collectors pre-order this? Got a waitlist for the Ex from Sideshow but thinking of placing a pre-order for the reg from Pop Cultcha.

Just got notice today, been pushed back to 9/20! Thanks alot HT, i was excited for this this month!!!!!:impatient:

Back