Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - TDKR: The Bat Collectible - Regular + Deluxe (Official Spec + Pic

Looks cool but I'm not really that interested.

Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - TDKR: The Bat Collectible - Regular + Deluxe (Official Spec + Pic

What's the price on this fellas? 599?
Regular version is $550 and the Deluxe version is $620. Keep in mind this is a direct conversion from HKD so with Sideshow's mark up, it'll be even more than that.

Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - THE BAT - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/12th scale collectible vehicl

Awesome! I was starting to think that the logistics involved had sunk this product.

Ah so there's two version. Lets see how much SS rapes us lol.

Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - THE BAT - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/12th scale collectible vehicl

Yah its going to be huge!!! Cant wait!!! I am sure we got a long wait for even them to start shipping. Flex paying this baby!!! and Ill definitely get the Deluxe. :)

Not sure if I should buy this or wait for the 1/6 version that will be release eventually.

Bring it! I need two

I put all the pix & text in the very First post for reference. As more comes in, I will add it.

Loving the Deluxe Set!!

10313177_673194996092725_4386043302774375013_n.jpg

curious to see how the 1/12 Batman and Catwoman compared to the Mafex ver.

Here are the actual specs:

The 1/12th scale The Bat Deluxe Collectible Set specially features:
- Authentically detailed 1/12th scale The Bat in The Dark Knight Rises
- Approximately 75cm L x 41.5cm W x 26.3cm H
- Six (6) front LED lights
- Six (6) LED lights in the middle of aircraft
- Two (2) LED light up back engines
- Functional cockpit door
- Two (2) seaters
- Moveable front dual rotors
- Rotatable underside propellers
- Articulated flaps at the back
- Two (2) machine guns
- Two (2) side panel rocket launchers
- Remote control for LED light-up and propellers spinning functions

1/12th scale Collectible Figures:
- One (1) Batman Collectible Figure
- One (1) Selina Kyle (Catwoman) Collectible Figure

Accessories:
- One (1) fusion reactor
- One (1) set of collectible stands for The Bat

Release date: Q3-Q4, 2015

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery not included for collectible, 3A batteries required

TM & © DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s14)

© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

added the official specs from the HTs site into the First post.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I'm only interested in the Batman figure, looks miles better than Mafex's.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I'm only interested in the Batman figure, looks miles better than Mafex's.

Yah i have the Mafex. Its an ok figure, just not worth the $40 price tag because its poorly constructed as the leg & arm joints are very loose. I think these HTs 6 inch figures will be a lot nicer.

i like that you get the remote control for the lights and spinning propeller :)

It sure is a work of art, but I'm not that into the Bat to spend that much (assuming it'll be pricey) on it.

So for now, only the Batman, and hope they start a 1/12 line.

Man it looks so good, but I don't have space for this without putting the Tumbler in storage. Dilemma!

I got like $600 worth of reward points waiting for this baby! :yess::yess::yess:

I got like $600 worth of reward points waiting for this baby! :yess::yess::yess:

Back