Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - TDKR: The Bat Collectible - Regular + Deluxe (Official Spec + Pic

Mms compact series, nice. Was hoping they would sell the figures separately from the bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - TDKR: The Bat Collectible - Regular + Deluxe (Official Spec + Pic

I have to say, this does look tempting. The mini-figures look good, the price could be a tad cheaper.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Grats to any that get this...

Not sure if I should buy this or wait for the 1/6 version that will be release eventually.

1/6 youre dreaming, and if it is released it might not be from HT and go for $2k or even much much more even $5k. this one at $700 is a bargain and still a freakin massive piece that will be quality

Annnd they keep milking this license. It was intriguing at 1/6, although impossible from a business viewpoint.

Bring out Batfleck already, let this license die.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Easiest pass in the history of passes.

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_21.jpg

up_22.jpg

up_1.jpg

PO'd. and finally my TDK trilogy vehicles are complete!!!!!!

So... Batmobile 66 next week?:lol

The 1/6 won't happen. The 1/12 was the right decision. The 1/6 would be gigantic and very very expensive. 75cm L 41.5cm W 26.3cm H for the 1/12

1/6 was scrapped. It was way too impractical to produce and ship out.

This release is dumb. Pass, do not want.

^ Word.

Still, I wonder what this new "Compact series" will be. Will they go back and make the Tumbler and others at 1/12. Will they release the figure separate? I wasn't expecting a whole new series to spawn from this. I just thought it would be a one and done due to the impractibility of a 1/6 version. Hot Toys never misses an opportunity to make a buck. Anyway, I don't like the Bat. Its ugly and doesn't look very aerodynamic, not to mention its TDKR ka-ka. BUT, if they were to possibly do an 89 Batmobile along with a tiny Keaton in this scale I might be tempted to bite.

Last edited:

Great im buying! :yess: Good news about this is that after the armory is released i wont have to buy any more HT figures for a year until the bat.. The wallet can finally breathe :thud:

Awaiting compact series IM related stuff.....

Compact series oh man here comes the tumbler scaled down and they already have the batman figure . Paint it camo and you have 2 versions. Just need a bane and you b good yo go

I just don't care for Christopher Nolan's Batman aesthetic. Nothing about that "Bat" vehicle looks like a bat. Nothing about the "Batmobile" looked like a Batmobile. The costume Bale wore was the worst looking of all the bat-costumes with the exception of Clooney's bat-nipple outfit, and Bale's cape always looked like a mismatched blanket. Yes, the style might be more realistic, for a rich vigilante who fights maniac terrorists in Halloween costumes. But how realistic can Batman be before it ceases to be Batman?

Give me the Keaton style any day. His bat-plane looked like a bat-plane and his Batmobile looked like a Batmobile. His cape didn't look like a blanket and his outfit--though completely impractical--looked awesome. (And it's not like anyone could fight crime in Bale's outfit before fainting from heat exhaustion anyway.)

Just needed to vent. For me the one great thing to come out of the Nolan movies is Heath Ledger's Joker; everything else, to me, was an artistic misfire, and this vehicle just sums it all up perfectly. If it wasn't painted black you wouldn't even think it had anything to do with Batman.

Bring on Bat-fleck; though I wouldn't mind if Hot Toys gave us one more Joker first.

SDCC will probably tease compact series Tumbler with Batman (reused), Camo Tumbler with Bane, Slaughter is the Best Medicine Truck with Joker and new 6" Iron Man figures (all Marks).

OR

They never revisit "Compact series" again.

Back