Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. How do you get his gun off of his right arm? Does the right hand come off? I can't get gloved hand through that plastic circle, even with using hair dryer.

Yea the hands pop right out. Read the instructions dude. It gives you a photographed example.

Yea the hands pop right out. Read the instructions dude. It gives you a photographed example.

But be careful. I saw a dealer this weekend sell one and popped a piston off trying to take off the hand. Sold it WAY lower than what he wanted for.:monkey2:monkey2

But be careful. I saw a dealer this weekend sell one and popped a piston off trying to take off the hand. Sold it WAY lower than what he wanted for.:monkey2:monkey2
Same happened to mine. As EndIessRAlN said above, it was a simple fix. I've had to re-fix things on these several times... they're fragile.

Making a fist on the T-600 makes the hand look small. And compared to the larger frame and height on the T-600, it makes me look kinda retarded. Keep his hand open and show off the custom work.

Yeah, maybe in form a ironic form of:"Come with me if you wanna die!"
:lol
Gatling at ready, you know and the hand open...

;)

Thanks for the response ER, but I got impatient and just had a go at it. Here are pics of the trench coat I just cut up and burned yesterday. I finally took the lining out. It looks better in person, looks a little too new and shiny in photos with the flash. I just cut with scissors and burned with a lighter. I may try washing it a few times as ER suggested.

IMG_3571Large.jpg
IMG_3575Large.jpg

IMG_3576Large.jpg
IMG_3577Large.jpg

IMG_3578Large.jpg
IMG_3579Large.jpg

IMG_3581Large.jpg

Also, I was finally able to get the gun off by heating the glove up and sliding through that circle. I got my figure used, so wasn't sure how it came since already assembled. I'd like to get the 0.50 Cal gun to use instead, so I'm going to put this gun back on unless I can't find one.

Looking good, and he looks so happy with his new coat in those last two pics.:rotfl

Looks good Mesa. Just wash it a few times and iron it right after. Ironing would also add to wrinkling it. I forgot to mention that I ironed it a lot too.

Making a fist on the T-600 makes the hand look small. And compared to the larger frame and height on the T-600, it makes me look kinda retarded. Keep his hand open and show off the custom work.

Thanks for the compliment Dwibzle. And welcome to the best collectors forum in the universe!!! LoL

Thanks man! I just ordered one of those coats so I can mod my T-600. This figure is cool enough as it is, but all these mods make a good thing even better! Wicked stuff! :rock2

Arrrgghh!
I finally decide to get off my backside and order one of these guys and I can't find it anywhere...anyone have a heads-up on who may still have this in stock?

Arrrgghh!
I finally decide to get off my backside and order one of these guys and I can't find it anywhere...anyone have a heads-up on who may still have this in stock?

Ebay I guess? I think Toy Anxiety has them in stock. Like $175 I think plus shipping.

Very, very crappy site.. I didnt even find if they ship worldwide. Im very intressted in the concept version if i get it for that price. Do you know if they ship world wide?

Very, very crappy site.. I didnt even find if they ship worldwide. Im very intressted in the concept version if i get it for that price. Do you know if they ship world wide?

They ship worlwide just add to cart then checkout, it gives you alist of locations and the different prices to ship there

Duh, I changed my mind and wanted go back from the paypal login page and add a shipping & declare note. The page went error and now my order is between two states.. bad coding :/

Back