Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an FN FS2000 not sure where (or if) you'd get one in 1/6th though?:D

Sentry1

Ok, so i was bored for a few hours today, and i was looking at endlessrains superb custom job, so decided to have a go myself on my spare regular t600, its only temp till i find some decent clothes this is all i had lying around but it was fun doing it.
0016.JPG
0047.JPG
0054.JPG
0083.JPG

Those two T600's with more cloths on are awesome! The only flaw I see, is that the cloths are still to clean! They should be dirtied down a bit. Stains, stains and more stains! Perhaps a few crinkles... that would do it IMO.

Ok, so i was bored for a few hours today, and i was looking at endlessrains superb custom job, so decided to have a go myself on my spare regular t600, its only temp till i find some decent clothes this is all i had lying around but it was fun doing it.
0016.JPG
0047.JPG
0054.JPG
0083.JPG

Looking good bro. Wow I'm influencing people! I'm important now! LoL. And How did you get the boot onto the big guy? That part especially looks superb. :D

Those two T600's with more cloths on are awesome! The only flaw I see, is that the cloths are still to clean! They should be dirtied down a bit. Stains, stains and more stains! Perhaps a few crinkles... that would do it IMO.

Oh yea absolutely. I'm gonna pick up some artist chalk and fade out the clothes a bit. Any other tips on how to make the clothes look more worn but not too worn (like the clothes it came with)?

Thanks DB. I wanted you to see it the most because you've been trying to help me out a lot. Yea I'm really happy with the way it came out. Even though it was pretty accidental. I just went with the flow the whole way and seriously had no idea what I was doing. Hahahaha!

Hey sup man, havent been able to reply, busy holidays!! :duh But yea thanks for posting pics man, its been a pleasure helping ya!

Yea that kinda improvised wearing out of the clothes really gives it good match to mask, boots, gloves etc. Now all you gotta do is the group shot! :rock

oh yeah...Good Job!!!

Looking good bro. Wow I'm influencing people! I'm important now! LoL. And How did you get the boot onto the big guy? That part especially looks superb. :D

Oh yea absolutely. I'm gonna pick up some artist chalk and fade out the clothes a bit. Any other tips on how to make the clothes look more worn but not too worn (like the clothes it came with)?

Umm you can rub it on the cement, roll it in the dirt, get it all wet and leave it to dry (in the sun preferably), those will give it that real worn in look.

Umm you can rub it on the cement, roll it in the dirt, get it all wet and leave it to dry (in the sun preferably), those will give it that real worn in look.

Yea but I don't want real dirt or dust on my figure. Someone told me he used artist chalk and chopped and grinded it down to poweder and rubbed it onto the clothes he had for his army figures and gave it a worn out look. I was thinking that might work. Any other ideas out there?

Ha i thought of it first you just beat me to it in getting the cloths lol , jk.:monkey5
The feet come off really easy and then the biker boots are a real nice snug fit.

Yea but I don't want real dirt or dust on my figure. Someone told me he used artist chalk and chopped and grinded it down to poweder and rubbed it onto the clothes he had for his army figures and gave it a worn out look. I was thinking that might work. Any other ideas out there?

Oh yea, thats true man, might not be good for the overall shelf life of the figure. That chalk should work since it's powder based? Also maybe some other boardies chould chime in and give some tips. But I think you did a good job with the clothes, I think you will do a good job giving it the worn luck, just experiment on some spare cloth untill you get the results that you like. GLuck! :rock

Ha i thought of it first you just beat me to it in getting the cloths lol , jk.:monkey5
The feet come off really easy and then the biker boots are a real nice snug fit.

Yea that's what I figured too. I remember removing the feet on the rubber skin vers to get the pants on and I was quite surprised at how easily it came off too. Uh oh, you gonna go patten the idea so I would have to pay you a fee next time? :lol

Oh yea, thats true man, might not be good for the overall shelf life of the figure. That chalk should work since it's powder based? Also maybe some other boardies chould chime in and give some tips. But I think you did a good job with the clothes, I think you will do a good job giving it the worn luck, just experiment on some spare cloth untill you get the results that you like. GLuck! :rock

Thanks bro. Now where can I just go get one small piece of artist chalk?

Yea that's what I figured too. I remember removing the feet on the rubber skin vers to get the pants on and I was quite surprised at how easily it came off too. Uh oh, you gonna go patten the idea so I would have to pay you a fee next time? :lol

HaHa ,i will just take a SS Exclusive off you as that is the only one ime missing :monkey1.

This thing is huge.
Somehow the gatling gun just didn't seem enough...

BigGun01.jpg
BigGun02.jpg

50. cal M2 has more balls and it reminds me of T1...

The_Terminator_1984_1080p_bluray-1.jpg
The_Terminator_1984_1080p_bluray22-.jpg

Finally had the time and all parts to finish this weapon mod. The metal ammobelt finally goes all the way to the back now.
Naturally the 50.cal ammo wont fit the backpack, but this is where imagination comes handy. I dont want to mod the pack, so this will have to do...

IMG_3129_72dpi.jpg
IMG_3111_72dpi.jpg
IMG_3131_72dpi.jpg

Cant see why the movie didn't use this weapon instead...
The M2 seems more faithful to T1 + gatling gun just seems so tiny besides it. There's no going back to it now...

Finally had the time and all parts to finish this weapon mod. The metal ammobelt finally goes all the way to the back now.
Naturally the 50.cal ammo wont fit the backpack, but this is where imagination comes handy. I dont want to mod the pack, so this will have to do...

IMG_3129_72dpi.jpg
IMG_3111_72dpi.jpg
IMG_3131_72dpi.jpg

Cant see why the movie didn't use this weapon instead...
The M2 seems more faithful to T1 + gatling gun just seems so tiny besides it. There's no going back to it now...

That is really sick looking. I need to go pick that up. where can I get a good one for cheap with the ammo belt?

Looks better than the original!!! I just might get this one now.:D

I should have gotten this one instead of Martin Laing Signature Edition. :(:(

Damn it!!!! i should have got this instead of the Martin Laing Signature Edition. :mad::mad:

Heard ya the first time brother. :D
Did you preorder the Laing? It was so messed up what HT did. The Laing Sig version was the 2nd one to be announced right after the first regular T-600 Endoskeleton. Then after everyone preordered it, they announced the T-600 Rubber skin version. Then came the Ani-Com Concept version. Not to mention that Sideshow and HT had the exclusive version. Then the Laing came out LAST? WTH!!! People paid like up to $180 for a Laing and by the time it came out, everyone was so sick of T-600s the value for it dropped like $50 bucks right away.

I'm glad I didn't preorder the Laing and I really do feel bad for those that did. Still a great piece but seeing your trade post for a Rubber skin ver. I doubt anyone would trade with you. But good luck bro. Maybe u should just keep an eye out on a good deal for a rubber skin vers.

That is really sick looking. I need to go pick that up. where can I get a good one for cheap with the ammo belt?

Cheap? That I dunno... and you would most likely have to buy everything separately.

Here's what I could find on eBay (seems like these have gone up in price since I bought them):
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Scale-Drag...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efb599cc3
https://cgi.ebay.com/DiD-1-6-WWII-U...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item2557f304e5
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Scale-Meta...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef6317fe2
But these should do the trick...

The M2 comes with a plastic ammobelt. This is a problem because it wont bend and it's too short. So you need to upgrade it for a full metal one (and if you want the right size casings for the base it will cost you even more).
You could always buy the DiD William Bowman M2, it's metal and comes with a full metal ammobelt, but it looks different and to me it didn't seem right for the character, so I myself went with the bigger Dragon plastic one.

Well, thats the recipe. It might cost you a bit, but I like it better than the original...

Back