Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks sweet! Somehow, I'd love to have the concept version, but I already have a T600 overdose: 1naked, 2Weathered, AND, to be honest, the T600 are not my fav Terminators in the first place. Nothing tops the T800 IMO. But out off all the T600s, I guess the concept is the best.

Yea I like the Concept version too. I'm glad I picked it up. It's got a superior mask, and back pack, but the base is a bit plain and the way the gun is and the gun belt being not long enough, you can't really get a decent shooting pose out of him. Still a great figure though. Oh and I like the hat. :D

I loooove terminators. I think if there was a war, I'd switch sides to become a human terminator hybrid like Marcus. Sorry but I'm totally disgusted sometimes by the capabilities of cruelty by man. Judgement day? Can't come sooner. :lol:lol:lol

Get out of my head man! :lol
I agree, and condone everything you just said.
I'd be one of the 1st to step in line for the "Marcus treatment". :newangel

Thanks for the heads up bro. I'm opting for a regular length outfit. Saw this from Viking Playground. Since I'm buying something else from hi too, I might as well have hi ship it to me along with the other item. Tell me what you think. I think it would look pretty cool after I shred the crud out of it.

https://www.vikingplayground.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=48&idproduct=129

^ Yea man, that looks dope, reminds me and looks like the James Cameron type resistance uniforms from T2. I think it'd look cool since the T-600 has sculpted hands and boots already. Go for it man, it's hella cheap too. Cant wait to see it!

^ Yea man, that looks dope, reminds me and looks like the James Cameron type resistance uniforms from T2. I think it'd look cool since the T-600 has sculpted hands and boots already. Go for it man, it's hella cheap too. Cant wait to see it!

Yea thinking about just going to the store and picking it up. It's about a 30 minute drive from where I live. Why the heck not right? I mean postage is about the same as gas but at least I won't have to wait 2-3 days for it. I just wanna start customizing it right away.

Ahh hell yea man, thats saves the wait for it to ship. U can get it done faster as well!

Ivan_Drago_v_Rocky.jpg

Rocky: "Go for it."

:rock

I'm too scared to try but does the T-600's have articulation on the chest like back and forth?
I see some of the photos have a T600 with his chest stuck out but that maybe due to the photo.

So I finally found an outfit that I find satisfactory to customize a more "clothed" T-600. After hours of fitting and cutting and messing around, I must say I am pretty satisfied with the final result. Here's some pictures. I'll post some before and after comparison pictures. Enjoy...

T-600S1.jpg
T-600Customfrontnoflash.jpg

T-600S4b.jpg
T-600Customright1.jpg

T-600S5.jpg
T-600Customleft1.jpg

Here's just some additional shots...

T-600Customanglenoflash.jpg
T-600Customhighnoflash.jpg

Tell me what you think guys!!! All opinions and further ideas to make it better is very welcome.

So I finally found an outfit that I find satisfactory to customize a more "clothed" T-600. After hours of fitting and cutting and messing around, I must say I am pretty satisfied with the final result. Here's some pictures. I'll post some before and after comparison pictures. Enjoy...

T-600S1.jpg
T-600Customfrontnoflash.jpg

T-600S4b.jpg
T-600Customright1.jpg

T-600S5.jpg
T-600Customleft1.jpg

Here's just some additional shots...

T-600Customanglenoflash.jpg
T-600Customhighnoflash.jpg

Tell me what you think guys!!! All opinions and further ideas to make it better is very welcome.

Looks better than the original!!! I just might get this one now.:D

Thanks DB. I wanted you to see it the most because you've been trying to help me out a lot. Yea I'm really happy with the way it came out. Even though it was pretty accidental. I just went with the flow the whole way and seriously had no idea what I was doing. Hahahaha!

Thanks DB. I wanted you to see it the most because you've been trying to help me out a lot. Yea I'm really happy with the way it came out. Even though it was pretty accidental. I just went with the flow the whole way and seriously had no idea what I was doing. Hahahaha!

it gets Skynet's seal of approval :borg

Thanks for the approval. I wanna accessorize the T-600 also. Any idea where I can find a 1:6 scale of the gun the T-600 below is holding?

T-600.jpg

The rubber skin one below is also holding it.

terminator-salvation-05.jpg

Back