Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering why we didn't see him in the movie.
The rubber mask was in the trailers too from what I can remember.

I wonder why did they decide to do remove the mask as I totally agree that he looks way cooler with it on.

I was wondering why we didn't see him in the movie.
The rubber mask was in the trailers too from what I can remember.

I wonder why did they decide to do remove the mask as I totally agree that he looks way cooler with it on.

Because McG is an idiot.

Am really late into Hot Toys Terminator Salvation.
This piece is definitely toy of the yr!!! :rock:
Great accessories!
DSCF0344.jpg

Great base!
DSCF0343.jpg

Great figure!
DSCF0347.jpg

Termination commence!
DSCF0349.jpg

Full marks for my first Hot Toys figure :rock:

So will HT release this on-screen version of the T-600? for all I know they might have already - too hard to
keep up with all the T-600 releases this past year.

What's the difference between that one and the rubber-skin figure?????? All you gotta do it remove the rubber mask.

What's the difference between that one and the rubber-skin figure?????? All you gotta do it remove the rubber mask.

I guess the only difference is that in the movie it still has bits and pieces of skin left on the endoskull. Besides that...none.:D

I guess the only difference is that in the movie it still has bits and pieces of skin left on the endoskull. Besides that...none.:D

that's easy... i'm still keeping my foreskin after my circumcision when i was a kid... :monkey1

i'm kidding :D
forgive me cos i'm so happy that i'm finally on leave after a year's hard work

that's easy... i'm still keeping my foreskin after my circumcision when i was a kid... :monkey1

i'm kidding :D
forgive me cos i'm so happy that i'm finally on leave after a year's hard work

:lol:lol:lol
Funny yet gross. But I wish someone could do a custom based on that photo. A T-600 with the endoskull exposed but still with bits and pieces of skin on it. That would be awesome.

Ya know I kind of resent this particular T-600 as Mac Geeee (what a daft name) decided that this was cooler than the rubber skinned face visable.

46897328.jpg

I don't have a T-600 in hand but from the pictures the head
without the mask looks different from the one in that pic.

Comparison with SSC lifesize bust for the afflicted :)

400012_press02-001.jpg

Mandible, eye lines and low forehead

I don't have a T-600 in hand but from the pictures the head
without the mask looks different from the one in that pic.

theres a couple different t-600 heads in the movie, theres the on marcus and kyle take out, the one that attacks john after the helicopter crashes, and the one that walks by john in the skynet factory. all three had different heads, and possibly the one that attacks kyle in skynet (the one arnold terminates)

theres a couple different t-600 heads in the movie, theres the on marcus and kyle take out, the one that attacks john after the helicopter crashes, and the one that walks by john in the skynet factory. all three had different heads, and possibly the one that attacks kyle in skynet (the one arnold terminates)

You forgot the 2 that were standing guard at the prison.

One was fully masked and fully clothed, the other one's mask looked like the sideshow ex version but with a bandanna. I wanna make a bandanna for the ex vers.

Hey sup EndIessRAlN, you still working on your custom T-600? It seems some other user here used dragon clothing for his. Here's the link:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64842&highlight=custom+t-600

Dunno if that helps. I know monkeydepot sells ww2 clothing, but i'm not sure about trench coats. Good luck! :rock

I think it'd be worth doing a custom such as what EndlessRAIN is intending especially if you have more than one of the Tattered clothes versions since the clothing remnants are exactly the same from version to version and only the rubber masks are different. It'd be nice to have one T-600 whose clothes look like they've been blown to smithereens in explosions and one T-600 thats pretty much fully attired. These machines are at least one good thing to come from T:S, even despite their not being as Biehn Reese described in T1.

Hey sup EndIessRAlN, you still working on your custom T-600? It seems some other user here used dragon clothing for his. Here's the link:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64842&highlight=custom+t-600

Dunno if that helps. I know monkeydepot sells ww2 clothing, but i'm not sure about trench coats. Good luck! :rock

Dude thanks so much. I remember seeing that thread awhile back (when I still only had 1 rubber skin version, and now I have 3) Looks like dragon is the way to go. I'm not going the long coat route though. Just regular jacket similar to the photo I had posted up earlier would do.

terminator-salvation-05.jpg

And some matching pants. Oh man I'm gonna go check ebay for some cheap stuff.

Can't wait to see what you come up with. I've been going through my extra clothes as I think I'm going to try and "dress up" my reg. T-600. Probably gonna go with a scarf and maybe a beanie and then some torn up pants and shirt.

Back