Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this figure yesterday and it's very impressive. :yess:

9343055153_4390a5ae09_c.jpg

9343055085_fc81d92aa6_c.jpg

Looks badarse buddy, still one of hot toys best after all these years, congrats!!!

My first ever HT.
Still love him so much, still look at him almost every day. But has no presence atm, only on top of the shelf.
Need to think of something.
Great Pics, Pete.
Sorry, Solaire...can´t see yours, prolly cause I´m at work.

Thanks Skull, still one of my favorite Terminator figures the rubber skin T600.. Your foto's looks awesome! Like that close up shot at the mini gun and his neck. Yeah Endo it was also one of my first figures he is a legend..

Damn, really want to get this one. Not sure where the $$$ are going to come from though! I think HT are going to bankrupt me :)
If you get the chance get it! Details are phenomenal and out of this world.. Remembers me what Reese said about the T600 in the Terminator.. When he was explaining it to Sarah in the car... Nostalgic figure..

just got this figure this week. the stand seems to be ridiculously unstable. did anyone have this problem before? also one of the rods in the rubber glove hand broke as soon as i try to take it out.

I'm looking for a sideshow exclusive edition of this guy if anyone is selling. Almost got one on ebay, but wanted to check here first.

289643_2.jpg

Sorry for cannibalizing this thread.
trying to infuse some life into 'Terminator'.

Since I don't use the light-up feature and won't hook-up any of my figures to my lights I will put up in the future, I decided to paint the eyes on ALL Terminator figures that feature any endo eye, starting with my very HT figure, the T-600.

Started on the right eye with 3 layers of perlascent white, for a nice and bright basis, the metallic red on top and finally slightly thinned metallic orange over it, for a way to emolate the inner orange workings.

I very much like the looks on how it catches the light and I call it a success.
Thoughts?

IMG_20240221_215333.jpg

Blast from the past thread. I freaking miss these days on the boards.
This was an awesome figure. I sold mine around 2016 ish

baby crying GIF

Back