Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-600 back on display!

IMG_2035.jpg

:rock

Yea I really like mine too but still thinking of selling it due to lack of room and being in need of money. Maybe hold out till the end?

That bad boy is pretty cool, i need to get one as well.

That´s for sure, by the way nice pic slipknotpredator

my mate has both of these ,the MMS 104 & mms 105 Concept Version and I am really wanting them both ??

but that is crazy cash :(, so I think I will just take the any as I think they are soo cool..

along Side JC Final Battle & Marcus , ? what more could you ask for ?

resg daz

Such a badass looking figure. The design of the T-600 is one of the coolest things about Terminator Salvation. Now that I have Marcus I've been keeping an eye out for one of these. This hobby is way to addicting.:gah:

Such a badass looking figure. The design of the T-600 is one of the coolest things about Terminator Salvation. Now that I have Marcus I've been keeping an eye out for one of these. This hobby is way to addicting.:gah:

Agreed, wonder if this thread will ever make it over to the figures section, I know its old now but how does one notify a mod about moving it?

Man this brings back memories. I used to own this & the regular T600. I remember getting this & the Reg for £180 posted from Play.com, that's when Play was actually a good site & had really good sales but ever since they got bought out they sucked.

Back