Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need any instructions... just use a hair dryer on the mask to loosen it up before you put it on..

I loosened the straps to make the backpack fit better..

other then that it's all self explainatory....:)

Does all rubber masks have this problem? When I got mine it was very hard.

On most youtube videos it looked as if it was very soft and flexible

Does all rubber masks have this problem? When I got mine it was very hard.

On most youtube videos it looked as if it was very soft and flexible

Mine wasn't super soft. But if it's hard then just use a blowdryer on is and it will become soft enough to put on easily. Just remember to get the chin in first.

Finally got a trench coat for my Anicom Concept version to make it look more like the guard one shown in the photo about 2 pages prior. I need to find a good way to fade it a bit. The color is too even and a bit dark. Any input or ideas? If I used bleach...how long do I have to keep it on and how long is too long?

Finally got a trench coat for my Anicom Concept version to make it look more like the guard one shown in the photo about 2 pages prior. I need to find a good way to fade it a bit. The color is too even and a bit dark. Any input or ideas? If I used bleach...how long do I have to keep it on and how long is too long?

Well I know in real life like when i do laundry, if you keep washing it and drying in, that'll make it fade. Dont use bleach bro! You'll have a white ugly spot on the coat!! Try getting a rock and rubbing it against the coat that should help weather it too.

I don't think I posted a pic of mine yet. Here he is.

lara013a.jpg

Calie005.jpg

Well I know in real life like when i do laundry, if you keep washing it and drying in, that'll make it fade. Dont use bleach bro! You'll have a white ugly spot on the coat!! Try getting a rock and rubbing it against the coat that should help weather it too.

I don't need as much wearing as I need fading. I've torn it up retty good already and it looks great. Just need it a bit lighter and have uneven fading to make it look more battle tore like the outfit it comes with.

Fremen your Clean T-600 is that the concept backpack with minigun?.. If so the concept version of that minigun was designed with the gun grip and trigger on the bottom of the gun. So your endo is displaying it upside down..:)

its yours so you can do whatever I just figured I would mention it.. very nice by the way..

lol thats so funny. like ' To hell with the instructions' :lol:monkey5 It does look silly when he's holding it right side up. Its too top heavy

Also the bullet belt is on the wrong side in the backpack on the other T600

MMS97_T600_MartinLaingSignature_12.jpg

lol thats so funny. like ' To hell with the instructions' It does look silly when he's holding it right side up. Its too top heavy

Also the bullet belt is on the wrong side in the backpack on the other T600

nah it seems to look just fine when the ammo belt runs BEHIND the T-600 to the right side of the gun.

Its the difference between a common T-600 and a Limited ED Martin L. T-600.

Last edited:
Ok. You asked for it...
IMG_3148_72dpi.jpg
IMG_3150_72dpi.jpg

it's the T-600 seen here with it's new khaki green BD pohcho...

Well it was kinda fun to make, but I really dont know if it adds any value to it?
It's just a piece of an old t-shirt. At first I thought I would buy an 1/6 army war duty poncho, but then I realized I would have to put holes in it to make it look worn. So this pretty much does the trick also...
Dunno if it looked actually better without it???

Looks totally awesome, elämän.
Wouldn´t have thought, but improves it a lot...

No telling how they modded the 50 cal ... for 1 its gas powered which is why it doesnt have rounds falling out of it not to mention it supposed to be some sort of plasma weapon or laser weapon..

Fremen your Clean T-600 is that the concept backpack with minigun?.. If so the concept version of that minigun was designed with the gun grip and trigger on the bottom of the gun. So your endo is displaying it upside down..:)

its yours so you can do whatever I just figured I would mention it.. very nice by the way..

I don't friggin know. I had the gun both ways and just left it the way I liked it best. I also know that the bullets are wrong but this is the way I like it. I'm goofy, I know.

is ok to start posting more picture of the actually with the rubber mask on now?

This is what this thread was made for. Pics pics pics! Do it do it!!!:D

I got some pics coming too...(gotta take them first). Finally modded a trench coat for my Concept ver. and I gotta say it looks super sick. Washed, bleaches and tore the living day lights out of it and it now it matches the stock pants perfectly. If I have any energy left after my work out I'll take some quick snaps and post it. If not...tomorrow then. :D

The male character from the movie Enchanted has a doll and it comes with a tan Trenchcoat as a extra accessory. Might be a cheap doll , I know HEB stores blew them out at like $4..

Last edited:
This is what this thread was made for. Pics pics pics! Do it do it!!!:D

I got some pics coming too...(gotta take them first). Finally modded a trench coat for my Concept ver. and I gotta say it looks super sick. Washed, bleaches and tore the living day lights out of it and it now it matches the stock pants perfectly. If I have any energy left after my work out I'll take some quick snaps and post it. If not...tomorrow then. :D

Awesome man ya got it done already!! Gotta see it bro!! :banana

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThN78n3y-rg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Back