Hot Toys Superman Returns and Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Rage said:
I don't like the neck seam at all. Kills it for me. Ordered the Hot toys version.

I've decided to go with HT as well, I don't like the neck cut on Takara, HT's neck and cowl articulate as one piece instead Takara's Linda Blair effect, turning a head on a plate as it were.

The Takara Batman is rumored to have a Christian Bale Bruce Wayne alternate head available with their figure. Look at the sculpt on the mouth under the cowl for Takara, its definitely the best giving me a definite good vibe for them and their Wayne head. I'm waiting to see what pans out until I make my decision, a great looking Wayne head that can be transferred to a similar body style and customized easily into an accurate Bruce Wayne, is worth dealing with the neck issue....

I find the "unmasked" look very interesting. I probably would display the Bats fig with the unmasked head. That possibility could steer me to choose their version, provided only that the Bale sculpt is PERFECT. :rotfl

My newest Hot Toys figure. I had seem it on the internet way back when it came out but back then paying these prices seemed to me as ridiculous. That was then and this is now: Superman Hot Toys Superman Returns V1. I am happy with it, and I feel I got it for a good price, Thanks Erik352!!
CIMG4874.jpg

These are likely to be even better than Takara's. Hot Toys and likenesses worry me, but Rambo was fantastic, so there may be hope. And I can't believe how all these companies are making Batman - it boggles the mind. I do wish they'd go back and do Reeve and Keaton versions too though.

maybe someday they will :yess::cool:

Back