Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might be working on new female TT bodies. Emily Browning is pretty petite compared to the usual HT female figure.

Of course, the line could never materialize either, but who knows...

Knowing HT and their strive for perfection, this seems like a no brainer. Emily Browning is just shy of 5'2". That would really need a new body if they want to go with scale. Which with the new DX Jack Sparrow, it looks like they are getting Depps scale right this time. People being negative saying they dropped the line have no proof. HT has never "dropped" a license without releasing at least ONE figure from said license before moving on. We will get Baby Doll for sure. THAT IS FACT.

Something to pass the time with until we get a release/cancellation announcement:

voHWF.jpg

18 minutes longer

Something to pass the time with until we get a release/cancellation announcement:

voHWF.jpg

18 minutes longer

oh the BR is coming june? this is going into my collection, bit disappointed bout the boxart tho.. :(

Quick turn around on the home release. Too bad the movie couldn't enjoy a longer theatrical run, but that is hard to do nowadays, even with films that are more popular than this one.

oh the BR is coming june? this is going into my collection, bit disappointed bout the boxart tho.. :(

boxart is idd pretty disappointing , they should release different front covers from all the sucker punch girls so you can choose your version with the girl you like the most and i'm also hoping we'll get a blu-ray steelbook version too

boxart is idd pretty disappointing , they should release different front covers from all the sucker punch girls so you can choose your version with the girl you like the most and i'm also hoping we'll get a blu-ray steelbook version too

:( Hope there will be some Rocket's left if they would do it like that...

I have a feeling Baby Doll is only on the outer sleeve and the actual cover will look like the DVD version:
de1oo6.jpg

People being negative saying they dropped the line have no proof. HT has never "dropped" a license without releasing at least ONE figure from said license before moving on. We will get Baby Doll for sure. THAT IS FACT.

I love the aggressive style of response, makes this thread more fun to get into. :devil

I'm not HT expert but I can't remember a license HT has announced that hasn't produced at least one figure. Although remember they announced the X-Men movie license at the same time as the Blade and Spider-Man licenses. The X-Men trilogy specifically not Wolverine: Origins and we are still waiting on anything from that license while the Spidey license has one and Blade two. While I agree it's probably not cancelled, people may be in for quite a wait. Let's not forget how long people waited on an HT Bruce Lee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back