Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have to agree with him, its very likely nothing is going to be happening now. The film has come and gone and not even a teaser. Then again, some of us are still hoping and waiting for Rorschach so I can relate :lol

I'm waiting for that too. I didn't like Silk Spectre II. And pass to The Comedian. Don't know what happened to rorschie, really.:dunno He'd have a great demand.

The DVD/Blu-ray should be out late July/Early August, hopefully we'll see something by then

I wouldn't think the line is dead. Still could get a teaser with the DVD coming out but at the same time all of the women type figures have not sold that well and that could also be a decisive factor for hot toys.

They might be working on new female TT bodies. Emily Browning is pretty petite compared to the usual HT female figure.

Of course, the line could never materialize either, but who knows...

You guys are completely missing the obvious fact that he only posts in here so he can hear you say that. He loves it.

It reminds him of the ball gag and amyl nitrates.

They might be working on new female TT bodies. Emily Browning is pretty petite compared to the usual HT female figure.

I wish this was true but I seriously doubt they would go through all that trouble for this line.

I wish this was true but I seriously doubt they would go through all that trouble for this line.

They are due for a new female TT carded body soon, though. The last was the Cuban Female from last year. Either way, they need to get some new females out, if not in Sucker Punch than for their base body series.

Why wouldn't they? I'm shure they will sell. 5 sexy girls in sexy outfits with guns and katana's... What else does a (geeky) collector want? :D
I'm shure people will buy the figures, even if they don't know/like the movie, just for the look of the figures :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back