Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie was very enjoyable..until the end of course. Hard to be reminded of such a hot girl getting lobotomized with her figure on display. I'll have to pass on this line.

I think they should release Baby Doll last, just to drag it out for as long as is inhumanly possible.

Well if this were the Watchmen license they'd release Blondie and Rocket and call it a day :lol

I'm not saying there's a chance in hell they could possibly do what would make the most fanatical fans happy.

Just that they should. :lecture

This is more like the Avatar line where they are quick to flash the license, but end up not doing anything.

The one thing I like about this movie was the promotional images. The posters were fantastic, can't believe they have churned out that piece of ____ for the BR/DVD!

Anyone else think that since hottoys.jp had a version of the GG Babydoll statue up on their site (Asian exclusive) Maybe they are distributing that statue and hence, released something for that license? Maybe they have no further intentions on making 1/6 scale in house product?

Yeah some of us were afraid of that. I don't think they ever mentioned what they would release/help release would be 1/6. And the GG statues are indeed of the two girls HT had shown at the exhibition.

Anyone else think that since hottoys.jp had a version of the GG Babydoll statue up on their site (Asian exclusive) Maybe they are distributing that statue and hence, released something for that license? Maybe they have no further intentions on making 1/6 scale in house product?

Yeah some of us were afraid of that. I don't think they ever mentioned what they would release/help release would be 1/6. And the GG statues are indeed of the two girls HT had shown at the exhibition.

That's what I've been think, but didn't want to say it out loud.

It's been said before... And yes, it's a probability. Hope not :pray:

People might say HT has missed the boat a bit on any SP release, but if this thread is any indication, then interest hasn't waned. It would be nice if we were thrown a bone though. Soon. Like yesterday.

SDCC is probably a great chance for us to see anything especially because the Tokyo Toy Fair is right before and usually we spot items there and then they come domestically. It's fully possible that we'll see at least one of the girls at SDCC.

that looks nice
unfortunately there is no new for a box set
even france have a special pre-order box-set
you get the box and goodies right away when you order the Blu-Ray
well thats what I understood anyways

Had enough waiting with this Hot Toys/Gentle Giant nonsense. So on a night of drinking decided to settle for the 'Hot Giant' version, LOL.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back