Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, what I dont get...really...Im clueless, as to why people bother coming into a thread which they do not like the subject material, JUST to ____ on it and get a rise out of people. Usually, for me anyways, I only visit threads that I have a genuine interest in or I like/love the subject matter.

I mean, I understand why fans of, say Indiana Jones, comes into the HT DX05 Indiana Jones thread and complains about what they dont like about the figure. BUT why do people that DONT EVEN LIKE Sucker Punch, come into a HT Sucker Punch thread, just to ____ on it???

Makes no logical sense to me.

Im not a fan of films like Clash of the Titans remake or Resident Evil or CHronicles of Riddick or Avatar and many others, but do I go into those threads and voice how much I dislike said subject matter. No. I dont. I dont waste my time talking about stuff I DONT LIKE. I have better things to do with my life. Like talking about the things I DO enjoy.

Blasphemy! There will be blood! How dare you! :lol :wink1:

officeno.gif

Ok, what I dont get...really...Im clueless, as to why people bother coming into a thread which they do not like the subject material, JUST to ____ on it and get a rise out of people. Usually, for me anyways, I only visit threads that I have a genuine interest in or I like/love the subject matter.

I mean, I understand why fans of, say Indiana Jones, comes into the HT DX05 Indiana Jones thread and complains about what they dont like about the figure. BUT why do people that DONT EVEN LIKE Sucker Punch, come into a HT Sucker Punch thread, just to ____ on it???

Makes no logical sense to me.

Im not a fan of films like Clash of the Titans remake or Resident Evil or CHronicles of Riddick or Avatar and many others, but do I go into those threads and voice how much I dislike said subject matter. No. I dont. I dont waste my time talking about stuff I DONT LIKE. I have better things to do with my life. Like talking about the things I DO enjoy.

I'm with you. Haters.
But I still want peace in the galaxy lol

:rotfl

The HT Japan poll is only for "what is the new property you are anticipating?" So it's pretty much a useless poll - it's not a vote for what property, let alone specific figure, is to be actually made.

HT has all those licenses already. Even if it's just for fun, they want to know which of the licenses the Japanese customers are most anticipating.

I'm with you. Haters. But I still want peace in the galaxy lol

There will never be peace in this galaxy tis the nature of this message board :lol

All I want is a Baby Doll, I have a feeling the longer that HT takes with this license that might be all we are getting so I'm fine with it.

The HT Japan poll is only for "what is the new property you are anticipating?" So it's pretty much a useless poll - it's not a vote for what property, let alone specific figure, is to be actually made.

damn! i thought it didn't make much sence... if they had a figure ready they would release it in that order. ah well :S

so can you read japanese. thats a very good skill i may need in the futur niko squared

If you take it literally it's stupid. I think her point is that she didn't mean it that way.

If you like it, and someone says it sucks, telling them to do it better is challenging them to impress you more than the movie did. It's a way of refusing to accept the standards of the critic, albeit a crude one.

I know. It just bothers me. It's such a silly retort. Mostly because it blows back up at the person who said it. :lol

Just call them an idiot or something. :lol

I know. It just bothers me. It's such a silly retort. Mostly because it blows back up at the person who said it. :lol

Just call them an idiot or something. :lol

:blah :peace

Darth Mithcel said that, and I felt the same sometimes. It's a so to speak. Not a LITERAL thing.

Rzeznikk posted this:

If it is needed to say we are supid to end this crap, I'll say it. I'm stupid :lol Now let's go on with the figure.

I think I have to agree with him, its very likely nothing is going to be happening now. The film has come and gone and not even a teaser. Then again, some of us are still hoping and waiting for Rorschach so I can relate :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back