Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Baby Doll is only on the outer sleeve and the actual cover will look like the DVD version:
de1oo6.jpg

I wonder WHY Blondie is before Sweet Pea. I can't barely see her. Damn publicists or whatever.

People know Vanessa Hudgens more than they know Abby Cornish.

Well, at least before the movie was made anyways.

People know Vanessa Hudgens more than they know Abby Cornish. Well, at least before the movie was made anyways.

Abbie Cornish even! :lol Vanessa Hudgens is second because she received second billing as far as what they thought would draw an audience. Not to mention she is the most famous of the five, not the most talented but definitely the most famous. If it wasn't for Baby Doll being so prominent in the film as the actual main character I would think she'd be in front.

People know Vanessa Hudgens more than they know Abby Cornish.

Well, at least before the movie was made anyways.

I know that. It's still too shallow. I want to see Swet Pea at my dvd/bluray front. She's important and she looks like an ant back there :gah:. Dont wanna see some High School Musical babygirl on it :lol In order to importance, there it seems she is a co-protagonist, after bdoll. :cuckoo:

That's why I said, damn publicists. Damn vanessa hudgens and disney (?)

Whatevaaah , i'll buy it anyway.:lol

Abbie Cornish even! :lol Vanessa Hudgens is second because she received second billing as far as what they thought would draw an audience. Not to mention she is the most famous of the five, not the most talented but definitely the most famous. If it wasn't for Baby Doll being so prominent in the film as the actual main character I would think she'd be in front.

WOW the horror.

She is the most famous of all, yes, I agree with that. But famous by doing garbage. So for me ... :blah

So you say that the girl who only says "Kiss on the neck" and betrays Babydoll (cause that's all she does, she may not even exist, you don't know), is more important that the girl whose guardian angel was the protagonist itself, and made her realize the last thing to set her free?

Blasphemy. :monkey2

Well, if you buy into the idea that all the SP ladies are just extensions of Emily Browning's psyche, then even Blondie is important. She seems to represent guilt, self preservation, fearfulness, duality and weakness.

Her actions, right or wrong, end up having a profound impact on the story.

Well, if you buy into the idea that all the SP ladies are just extensions of Emily Browning's psyche, then even Blondie is important. She seems to represent guilt, self preservation, fearfulness, duality and weakness.

Her actions, right or wrong, end up having a profound impact on the story.

Yes, she is part of her personality (But not the most important), as for every girl. Not more than Sweet P. Who is the "inner strengh". plus she has more protagonism and connection with the protagonist than our dearest vanessa in the plot. Is like the "leader" of the group, after bdoll. So, it still leaves Sweet P far away from Blondie. (For me) And far beyond that, she is the clue to everything.

"I'm the star of the show, remember?"

I still agree she was the most famous of all, and they have to SELL the dvds. That's how marketing and publicists work. And that's okay.
I'm not talking about that anymore, that's closed !

Last edited:
Sweet Pea wasn't really a leader, but she ultimately embodied the qualities that Baby chose to "keep alive". The nuturing, selfless, protector. The common-sense, pratical provider. Sort of the mother hen, for lack of a better analogy. :p

Sweet Pea wasn't really a leader, but she ultimately embodied the qualities that Baby chose to "keep alive". The nuturing, selfless, protector. The common-sense, pratical provider. Sort of the mother hen, for lack of a better analogy. :p

Yeap. "Leader" was a "so to speak". It's the overprotective side of bdoll. The strengh. The mother like you said, the mother of the little girls :lol

So you say that the girl who only says "Kiss on the neck" and betrays Babydoll (cause that's all she does, she may not even exist, you don't know), is more important that the girl whose guardian angel was the protagonist itself, and made her realize the last thing to set her free? Blasphemy. :monkey2

No. If you actually read my post I simply state that had the film been an ensemble instead of a main character driven/supporting character film that Hudgens would be in front because she is more famous. Marketing companies don't give a ____ who is more talented or who had a bit part and who had a major one, they care about what sells DVDs. You see it all the time with re-releases featuring a star on the sleeve that was in the film for 10 seconds because they are famous and the studio is trying to capitalize. Hudgens could have been in Sucker Punch for 6 seconds delivering a pizza and if she is the most famous with a built in fanbase then you'll see her featured tis the nature of the beast. It's has nothing to do with the unhealthy attachment some have in dissecting this film as the next Citizen Kane.

Goddamn it Hot Toys just give me my Baby Doll so we can flush these threads

Blondie was hawter!!

Blondie was just a little disney prinses...
I much more prefer Rocket or Amber above her...
And well if we are talking about who was the best here is my personal list:
1. Rocket
2. Amber
3. Babydoll
4. Blondie
5. Sweet Pea

I'm now gonna hide in my cave to avoid criticism of you guy's and go to my own fantasy world :wave

No. If you actually read my post I simply state that had the film been an ensemble instead of a main character driven/supporting character film that Hudgens would be in front because she is more famous. Marketing companies don't give a ____ who is more talented or who had a bit part and who had a major one, they care about what sells DVDs.

Goddamn it Hot Toys just give me my Baby Doll so we can flush these threads

And if you read mine I say I agree with that.

I still agree she was the most famous of all, and they have to SELL the dvds. That's how marketing and publicists work. And that's okay.
I'm not talking about that anymore, that's closed !

:wave

You can flush the thread already :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back