Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't care if the movie rocks or not... i wANT my hot toys baby doll!!!

yeh, soo i love jack sparrow and all, gonna buy him cause he looks sick and all but, seriously suckerpunch movie is out already and still nothing *cries*

yeah i dont expect much from the movie other than the gratuitous jiggly effect while rounds eject from guns. :) gonna go watch it tomorrow after work. i can see my girlfriend just dragging her feet on this already :lol

if all you want to see is attractive ladies shooting guns and swinging swords at a tirade of monsters and baddies, you'll love it - if you're looking for any kind of well-told, logical story, it's pretty hit and miss throughout...

Do you guys think that if/when HT does Amber they will have her hair sculpted with a sculpted top hat over it? Or do you think we'll get rooted hair and have a removable hat? I'm trying to think how it would work best in 1/6 scale... I'm kind of thinking her hair will be sculpted since it's up and not long/flowy.
suckerpunchjamiechungas.jpg

yeah i dont expect much from the movie other than the gratuitous jiggly effect while rounds eject from guns. :) gonna go watch it tomorrow after work. i can see my girlfriend just dragging her feet on this already :lol

Thats funny you say that, my wife seen the trailer and she just goes that looks so stupid and I just kinda laughed.

Do you guys think that if/when HT does Amber they will have her hair sculpted with a sculpted top hat over it? Or do you think we'll get rooted hair and have a removable hat? I'm trying to think how it would work best in 1/6 scale... I'm kind of thinking her hair will be sculpted since it's up and not long/flowy.

I think the hair for Amber should be sculpted since, like you said, it's not long or flowing.

Yeah I thought so too but a HT figure which had almost an identical hair style (Silken Floss) had rooted hair. I hope we find out soon... surprised they didn't sneak one of them this week. Does anyone know if the film opened in Asia this week as well? Maybe we have to wait for their release week if not??

I feel like they should go all rooted or all sculpted for the lot of them. It might be weird if it is both. I don't know much about what they might do though..it might be like watchmen and you get 2 out of the 5 or something.

I'm digging rocket!

i cant wait for the movie! i was a little disapointed with the black widow figure so i hope they tighen things up with these!

Re: Hot Toys

I just got back from watching sucker punch movie. Nice story, cool action scenes and I love the music.

Sweet Pea and Rocket has got a big role in the movie, a great chance HT will make a figure especially Sweet Pea :love

No, a Good story with cool ____ on the screen is the purpose. Atleast it is for me.

It looks kinda like it was an excuse to put hot girls fighting things on screen.

Much like Michael bay's films are an excuse to show helicopters at sunset and massive explosions.

Meh, I've got almost no faith in this doing well, but who knows. we will see once it's had two weekends.

It looks kinda like it was an excuse to put hot girls fighting things on screen.

:yess:

But seriously, were you expecting anything else from a Zac Snyder flic? When I see this movie my expectations are gonna be set lower than a limbo dancing bar.

It has a great art direction and it's very unique in my eye's , Not all movie have to be boring and be set in the 17th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back