Hot Toys Star Wars?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this actually means HTs making their own line and not just continuing to help out with armored characters for SS, I hope they release Jedi Luke first because if it's Farmboy Luke I'll probably get him just in case HT doesn't release the jedi version (since they usually just make a handful of characters). I would be happy with just the Jedi version personally (not true, but my wallet says I would).

Personally, I am hoping HT makes 1:6 scale human figures. SS can continue making armored / creatures figures.

I want a HT version of Luke, Han, Leia and Ben from ANH and Anakin from ROTS :pray: Anythin else would be icing on the cake.

____!!! I hope not yet considering that I am hoping SS to give us more clones.

Ahem.

17917-550x-5-Matrix_Sentinel.jpg

Ahem.. :)

htjumbo2.jpg

^^^^^^ Buzzkill :rotfl

HT is doing a Ford sculpt for Indy improves the chances a Han is forthcoming. Perhaps the Dx is a 2 in 1 (Jones and Solo) :wink1:

HT Planet Of The Apes style FURRY Chewbacca FTW!!! :rock :rock :rock

Oh, and HT Vader, Boba Fett and Jango Fett would RULE too...not to mention a DX ROTJ Luke. :wink1:

Don't hold your breath. Sideshow doesn't own the Star Wars 1:6 license. And what we saw with the Ultimate Fail figure, Medicom isn't giving up theirs any time soon. My guess is they'll still contribute with bodies, etc., but highly doubtful HT will take over.

FYI guys, it doesn't say anything on their Facebook page about Star Wars. This is just more fanboy creampie crap. :lol

And? That doesn't mean ____ till they tell you what it means. Likely it just means more SW collaborations, like they're already doing with the Clones.

Actually, HT has LESS articulation, especially with the newer bodies. ;)

They might very well be. I wouldn't get those hopes up too high. Again, I think it'll be something like Chewbacca and/or the droids. Not the license.

It's one of two "go-to" slams for HT fanboys. "When all else fails, bash the Pro/paint!" :lol

And with their growing QC issues and suckass CS, this will be great! :yess:

Shhhhhhhhh! It'll be more fun to tease the ____ out of them when they're running around crying after the false hope fades with the reveal. :lol

See current Sideshow/HT collaborative releases. That's harder evidence than the creampies spewed from a sentence on HT's FB page. ;)

That or, as someone said earlier, more chubbies. :lol

:slap:slap:slap

Last edited:
were all probably wrong,,and it will be a 1/6 scale Millennium Falcon...lol imagine that

I am certain the speculation is overkill as it often is with HT teasers but the thought of HT SW license is so cool why not have fun with it.

If they are saying "breathtaking" and Star Wars in the same sentence then I'm guessing we'll be getting a Hot Toys Darth Vader real soon.

:bunnydanc

Good for all you Hot toys lovers who can afford them. If SS couldn't make a profit doing IJ, I doubt if HT will make more than Indy.

Didn't HT say, Indie is a collaborated project with Sideshow. We can easily assume that could be the case with SW too. If its indeed so, Sideshow did be having a big say in what HT decides to do for the line.

In the past when its been a figure announced by HT, but in collaboration with Sideshow it's just been a figure that HT made under the license Sideshow holds.

Whereas, when Sideshow has a figure in collaboration with HT the body has been from HT.

I'm of two minds on this; I'd love HT quality figures in my collection... but also do not want to replace all of my Sideshow figures :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back